Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• JimC64

There is no available content written by JimC64
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

A6S

Re: 2013 Audi A6 "Be aware of door safelock" bip sound every 5 second

Only familiar with the beep as it annoys the crap out of me when Iím moving the cars in the driveway 😄

A6S Today, 05:03 PM Go to last post
    glenbat

Re: A couple of A4 front grill questions

A freind at work sugested the same, Ive had the car for 8 years and never had a warning (or known that I've jammed a radar), can i just cut them off and

glenbat Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    arman123

Re: Fault codes p0322 and p0321 engine idle high, cutting out Eml light and epc light on

Yep just get one and fit it check old sensor wiring for breaks and also check if the old sensor is not loose

DIY: B6 A4 1.8T - Engine Speed

arman123 Today, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    Scottishjock

Re: DPF replacement

I have just come from an RS6 family circumstances mean i need the biggest barge possible - you wont regret it but avoid the 21" alloys as there

Scottishjock Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    flybynight78

New toy to play with

so,not strictly a newby, as I had a polo and then have just part exed my 1.6TD golf plus. much more impressed with the mark 6 than I was with the plus

flybynight78 Today, 04:29 PM Go to last post
    rhencullen1989

Fault codes p0322 and p0321 engine idle high, cutting out Eml light and epc light on

Hi, my 1.8T cab cut out on me a couple of days ago, the epc light came on, i restarted the engine, took a little longer than normal and I noticed it was

rhencullen1989 Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

Re: Start/stop switching to early. + Hide MMI Screen.

Hi,

Did you use the "close screen" button or did you press and hold the volume knob to completely power off the MMI?

MFGF Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: Engine Light & Running Fan

Challenge is that the DPF may only have started a few minutes before you got home so it has not had the benefit of the full journey to do the regen.

johnsimcox Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

Re: 2013 Audi A6 "Be aware of door safelock" bip sound every 5 second

Ah. Good thinking. I was assuming it was a chirp from the alarm siren as the car locks - not enabled by default in the UK but it is in the USA (and I'm

MFGF Today, 03:53 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Start/stop switching to early. + Hide MMI Screen.

Hi Have had a play with this today. 2015 FL Tech Pack. Closed MMI with button went for a drive inc reversing, during which the screen opened then closed

Elansear Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    A6@georgemac

Re: Engine Light & Running Fan

I am learning a bit here - I have noted when coming home from a 50 mile drive, a lot of which is currently 40 - 50 MPH due to road improvements, the fan

A6@georgemac Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    Petemate2

Re: front wing corrosion

I'm in the same position with a 2007 Golf GT sport owned from new. Dealer said that up until 6 months ago VW were replacing wings free of charge but

Petemate2 Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: A couple of A4 front grill questions

radar jammer?

JimA4B6 Today, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: White smoke cloud from exhaust - causes?

short journeys and cold weather sounds like normal water vapour as seen from any exhaust in cold weather when the exhaust is not quite up to temp

Rob69 Today, 02:31 PM Go to last post
    Clayman63

Re: B8 - 3.2V6 or 2.0Tfsi - both Quattro

Another thumbs up for the 3.2 B8. I have had one for 7 years and it has been great. I think about getting a new car from time to time but cannot think

Clayman63 Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

stuart

GDPR Regulations and details held and used by the website

In May this year the new GDPR regulations come into force...

As a website/forum that requires users to register certain details with the site during the registration process... We take your...

stuart 13-04-2018 08:56 PM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -