Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• mumutley

There is no available content written by mumutley
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 1.4 TSI 160 Mk6 cylinder compression misfire HELP

They could be ghost codes from previous work such as unplugging the two valves with the ignition on and having the battery on charge, clear the codes

Crasher Today, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    Iannorwich

S6 remap ?

Anyone have any experience of remap on the S6, I had Revo remapped TTS before and that was fantastic but Revo doesnít have anything yet and the not sure

Iannorwich Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    hanbyman

Servotronic Retrofit

Hi guys,

Newbie here.
    So recently my steering rack was damaged due to hitting debris on the motorway, so I took it to a steering

hanbyman Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    bobfrankish

MK3 2L 8V ADY cutting out update

Firstly, many many thanks for replies and help so far. Replaced crank sensor with Delphi part. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND. Sensor works fine electrically,

bobfrankish Today, 12:20 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Soul Black Interior Trim.

Thinking about it I'm not sure the material finish code will be embossed on it. Possibly on a sticker, but it may come down to comparing with what is

VAG-Abound Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    B7 man

Re: Soul Black Interior Trim.

Firstly, thank you for the reply.
    I’m not too sure. I’m currently admitted in to hospital At present so I’ll have to check once

B7 man Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    ckq7

Re: Oil Consumption?

Thanks for the reply. It was last serviced 9k miles ago so would be surprised if drain plug was issue but itís defo something Iíll check. Shame I can

ckq7 Today, 10:37 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

It must be going somewhere, either leaking or being burned. If it has an underbody tray take it out and see if oil is pooling there. Could be a simple

VAG-Abound Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: A6 2.0 Ultra new turbo?!

Just reread your prior post. 04L253056H is also listed for the same BW ...0620 item, but you're saying you didn't get one of those - but got the earlier

VAG-Abound Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    ckq7

Thanks for all the replies. It does seem very excessive. Iíve had the car less than 30 days so seriously considering rejecting it but I guess it will

ckq7 Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    Allan2121

Any advice please

Hi I have a 2007 Audi A5 3.0 tdi auto that has no drive. It lost drive on the motorway with no sound of anything braking, like it Just engaged the clutch.

Allan2121 Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    robes401

Phew! Thanks for your help. Iíll report back when fitted.

robes401 Today, 09:15 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Feeling a bit more positive on this for you this morning. Those 062x items are pretty new to the BW catalogue I think. It would make some sense for

VAG-Abound Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    robes401

Thanks for this - the part numbers I quoted above are the numbers my local garage and turbo supplier gave me.

Iíve just checked the part

robes401 Today, 09:10 AM Go to last post
    danieltv

Re: 1.4 TSI 160 Mk6 cylinder compression misfire HELP

Did yours sound like this at idle?
    Udsætter - YouTube

danieltv Today, 08:00 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Amazon - Prime

>

• Amazon Business

• Amazon - Video

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -