Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• mumutley

There is no available content written by mumutley
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Bodevo

Mysterious CAYC problem

Hi all and Happy New Year
    I am hoping that someone will be able to help me with a problem that I have with my sons SEAT Leon II 2010 1.6 tdi ecomotive

Bodevo Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    GolfforSteve

Re: Broken rear coil spring Golf Mk6 GT TDI

Many thanks Crasher. Glad I asked and you replied before I started the job. I'll get it done by an Independant garage.

GolfforSteve Today, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Mk5 golf 1.9 TDI EGR off

May your dangly bits get frozen and drop off...

Crasher Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    Wrex

Re: Keyless entry. And we connect remote locking

Ah right. Thanks.

So to be able to remotely lock and unlock from the app you need the digital key option?

Just Iíd seen

Wrex Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

As standard on the Golf with We Connect you check the tatus of the car, flash lights, sound horn etc, but you cannot lock or unlock the car. If you have

johnsimcox Today, 02:04 PM Go to last post
    M6TT F

I can see the status of whether the car is locked, but without paying for the digital key, I canít unlock it

M6TT F Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Mk 5 Golf 1.4 Petrol starts and idles fine then dies. PLEASE HELP

That suggests the 458 relay in the engine fuse box is not being triggered, jump the 1/30 and 2/87 sockets and see if it runs and a new relay does not

Crasher Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    morski

Re: Looking at an RS6 performance

Standard? Far from it! There is still options list on the RS6 Perf.. model; a long one. Sports exhaust is standard on it. Really need to decide what you

morski Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    fabusy

Re: EGR issue? Seat Alhambra 7N 2012 62 Reg

Thanks, will get looked into and advise. Cheers

fabusy Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I agree and disagree. Yes, looks like 3 separate faults with the turbo is clogged up and needing a rebuild but I would do an actuator output test fist

Crasher Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Broken rear coil spring Golf Mk6 GT TDI

It is the toe adjustment bolt, not camber and it is extremely likely it will be seized solid and will have to be cut down both sides of the bush to get

Crasher Today, 01:03 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Possible Production Delays for A6?

You wait until the fight over Lithium Ion battery raw materials starts... soon they will be digging up Cornwall and dredging the oceans for raw materials

Crasher Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    itstrevreally92

Mk 5 Golf 1.4 Petrol starts and idles fine then dies. PLEASE HELP

Hi All,

So, here i go. I've owned my 05 mk5 golf for over a year. About 2 months ago i was driving home from work and pulled up to collect

itstrevreally92 Today, 12:36 PM Go to last post
    Wrex

Thanks.
    With opening with the phone is that the digital key or can it just be done in the vw app remotely ?

I know with bmw thereís

Wrex Today, 12:35 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

It's showing 3 problems on the engine, DPF pressure sensor, Turbo not reaching full boost & EGR valve intermittent.

I would see to the

philipharmes Today, 12:25 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -