Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• zollaf

There is no available content written by zollaf
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

nathancadman98

Re: B6 a4 cvt issue

Mine only does it in drive, im hoping a flush and new fluid and then an adaptation fixes it, it already had a new box and clutch etc so im ruling that

nathancadman98 Yesterday, 11:37 PM Go to last post
    pdlh

Re: Blower arm mechanisim

Hi,

As said, this seems to be a common problem as our cars get older, the motors have a small variable resistor inside them, which wears

pdlh Yesterday, 11:33 PM Go to last post
    a4cvt

Re: B6 a4 cvt issue

I also have the cvt. So far I have had the display flashing and luckily this was rectified by the place I bought it from. As time went on the car juddered

a4cvt Yesterday, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    RobotE

Re: Throttle body adaptation, Leon 2001 AKL 1.6 SR. Result correct?

Allright, interesting. I didn't know that the lambda control is turned off when running in Basic Settings 099.
    I will be able to put on a Bosch

RobotE Yesterday, 09:05 PM Go to last post
    jmagee

Re: Golf Mk8 - Driver Assistance Features

Not a massive issue as you can't undertake either [emoji1787]

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

jmagee Yesterday, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2014 Tiguan Headlight removal

You have to remove the front bumper first.

Crasher Yesterday, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    santyjazz

Re: 2002 passat car alarm

Ok I've double checked the passenger carpet tomorrow morning and I'll let you know. I don't think there is water in the battery gap but yes, I'll double

santyjazz Yesterday, 06:13 PM Go to last post
    ianhayter

As mentioned above.........is your passenger side carpet wet? Also check plenium chamber (where your battery is) for standing water. If answer to either

ianhayter Yesterday, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    Lainy00000

Re: No power to the ECU

Do you by any chance have a note of the codes that you got coming up on diagnostic? Is all the dash lights coming on and fan etc again too same as the

Lainy00000 Yesterday, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

C9 in 2023 and no ICE A6 by 2030

Article quoting interview with Audi CEO would suggest the C9 will be launched in 2023 (maybe not ship until earlu 2024?) and I guess the C10 will be electric

johnsimcox Yesterday, 05:21 PM Go to last post
    oilman

Re: GVV OAG Gearbox Oil - which oil to use?

Thanks for pointing that out!

All sorted VW Gear Oil - G 052 171 (TL 521 71)

Cheers,

Guy

oilman Yesterday, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    santyjazz

Hi guys, I know this is an old thread but I am having the same problem, my alarm is going off randomly and I would like to disable it. I tried to find

santyjazz Yesterday, 04:51 PM Go to last post
    Rbhelle

Re: Overdue change to a C6...

Before driving more, get a atf fluid and filter change.... I guess that is not done since these cars was "filled for life"... 🤣

Rbhelle Yesterday, 04:25 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

Re: A6 C6 AVANT MMI Dead

On a 2006 you'd have had MMI 2G, and the system changed a lot between then and the MMI 3G Alec's car has. He doesn't have a 5F unit - it's missing. You

MFGF Yesterday, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Golf Mk8 - Driver Assistance Features

Ha! Hadn’t noticed that. Best not take it too literally.....

Handydave Yesterday, 02:09 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -