Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• zollaf

There is no available content written by zollaf
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Jet2work

complicated newbie

Hi guys, i just bought my first ever Audi a 2009 A6 2L Diesel.... so far it is all i expect of a german car..... i do a lot of continental motoring so

Jet2work Today, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Polo 1.4 tdi balance shafts chain & sprockets

OEM doesn't always have the best quality .

These built in design faults ( planned obsolescence ) are made to make us buy a newer vehicle

Gazwould Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    msimmo

How can this circumstance be?

Surely VW have to make the sprocket for the crankshaft?

If they supply one with a new crankshaft

msimmo Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    han95

Re: Did you always replace the long life engine oil filter?

Thank you for your reply. The longlife 18,000 miles service need some precondition, from vw said:
    Fixed Service (Time and Distance)
    We recommend

han95 Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

The oil is superior , the interval , not .

Gazwould Today, 01:53 PM Go to last post
    Gary03

Personally, I just use a MANN filter and change oil and filter atleast every 10'000 miles. Not a great believer of the long life routine myself but each

Gary03 Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    han95

Did you always replace the long life engine oil filter?

We know the vw "long life engine oil VW 507 00" service schedule can be up to 18,000 miles. But some people said the long life engine oil must

han95 Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

It will be superior as they are the #1 remanufacturer / supplier of the VAG balancer shaft issues , even main dealers have been known to buy them !

Gazwould Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    rolesyboy

Golf Bluemotion turbo replacement question

Does anybody have any tips or recommendations for suitable tools to make life easier when reassembling the turbo, exhaust manifold and EGR valve on the

rolesyboy Today, 08:17 AM Go to last post
    msimmo

Hi thanks for providing this, but Iím uncertain about 3rd party pattern parts, for such a critical component!

I would really like to understand

msimmo Today, 08:09 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

It's available @ KMB Parts Direct !

Kit 17 - KMB17 - VW Lupo / Polo 1.4TDI Oil Pump Chain kit + Crankshaft Sprocket.

https://www.kmbpartsdirect.co.uk/sho...mps.html#kit17

Gazwould Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    mattyk

Re: Dpf regen soot

Tonight I was having a drive and was in sport mode and giving it some beans and when I got to a slow area went back to drive and the car was doing the

mattyk Today, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    mgsmagsmags

Audi A3 2.0 TDI BKD Engine - Not starting every few days without easy start

Hi all

Recently purchased this as a little project to be my daily when it's sorted. It's 2005 A3 2.0 TDI, believe it is the 140hp BKD engine.

mgsmagsmags Yesterday, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Golf GTI 2.0 2002 intake manifold

It is a US market emissions engine.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
    B.I.G Steve

Auto locking problem?

So i came across today that my auto locking is playing up it locks the passenger door and behind the passenger but not drivers door or behind? any help

B.I.G Steve Yesterday, 07:03 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -