Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• zollaf

There is no available content written by zollaf
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Mikey79

Re: A6 stop start fault.

Bloody thing is driving me mad. I bought a charger and charged the battery over a full day (8am to 9pm). On the run to Devon, stopped after about 130

Mikey79 Today, 04:36 PM Go to last post
    Hannu5

Re: No doors except drivers door will open, even using the internal door handle.

I read this a while ago as it described exactly what mine was doing.

Mine definitely not flooded, look after plenum drains religiously,

Hannu5 Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    jmagee

Re: 2016 B8 Passat Overheating

Yeah. I really don't like how they charge for diagnostics

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

jmagee Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    Paul Nisbet

Re: Annoying Rattle

Good stuff, mine is coming and go. Itís annyoing me tbh. Will book it in for Sept if I can. Got a lot of driving to do this month.

Paul Nisbet Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    MrPresident

Re: New Brakes Overheating?

Wouldn't a servo issue affect all the brakes?

MrPresident Today, 01:59 PM Go to last post
    MrPresident

As in the battery compartment flooding and getting the footwell wet? Yes the winter just gone but I sorted it out.

MrPresident Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post
    MrPresident

Yeah in the process now of taking the caliper off as we speak, will see if I can clean the piston and put it back.together cheers

MrPresident Today, 01:53 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The silver coating known as Dacromet is meant to come off instantly on the swept surface. A sticky nearside front brake on an A4 suggest corrosion inside

Crasher Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help..

Needs must.

Crasher Today, 01:48 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Question: Loss of power, oil consumption and more. Leon 2001 AKL 1.6 SR

Those Bosch fuel rail pressure regulators are probably one of the most reliable components I can think of.

Crasher Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Throttle body adaptation, Leon 2001 AKL 1.6 SR. Result correct?

NO, all you will get is a few digit changes and a bit of whirring and clicking at the throttle body, remember it is important to clear the learnt values

Crasher Today, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: non starter after being left for two weeks

If it was the immobilser the engine would start and stop and you would get a dash warning. There are a few things nagging me, one is the initial code

Crasher Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    jonathanfenton

Looks like your near side calliper is sticking then. Might just need the piston cleaning with a bit of fine sandpaper

jonathanfenton Today, 01:31 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Satanic Mechanic'd Torx Bolts - how to extract?

Similar, and often a two person job after spraying with Plusgas: something firmly around Torx bit like a right-sized ring spanner (but longer is better)

VAG-Abound Today, 01:18 PM Go to last post
    mr_j

Re: replacement key Fob

That's exactly what's happening with my spare key. It lights up but just can't get it to connect to the car. Simply doesn't work no matter what I try.

mr_j Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Amazon

• Yllix Adverts

• Yllix Adverts

• Yllix Adverts

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -