Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• zollaf

There is no available content written by zollaf
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

dan2485

Re: No response when turning the key (ignition stage one) when something is plugged into the cigarette lighter!

With the car running does the charger still work?

dan2485 Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Just bad luck or stupid, p068A

I get weird **** all the time, I have stopped asking why.... The other week we had an A3 with a faulty instrument panel. My ODIS system was down so I

Crasher Today, 08:18 AM Go to last post
    skibuddy

Alarm going off.

So this weekend I moved my A4 from the driveway and parked it around the front of the house. A couple of minutes after locking it the alarm started to

skibuddy Today, 08:15 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Tiptronic snatching in auto

What is the oil spec code ?

Gazwould Today, 07:19 AM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Audi Phone Box - seeking information

It will be interesting to find out. It sounds like they will have to disable on all cars if itís illegal.

Regardless of whether you use it,

srbsq7 Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    johnvw

Re: Just bad luck or stupid, p068A

To Crasher,

Amen brother

to Keithuk,
    Many thanks for the reply.
    The RossTech VD.. is a magnificent tool, just be

johnvw Today, 04:21 AM Go to last post
    rhencullen1989

Re: Front wheel bearings

I did the passenger side bearing today, all went fairly well until I tried to remove the bearing assy, I put the 4 bolts back into the bearing housing

rhencullen1989 Today, 04:06 AM Go to last post
    toff

No response when turning the key (ignition stage one) when something is plugged into the cigarette lighter!

Hello all,

When you put the key into the ignition and turn it to stage / position one.... you'd expect to see the dashboard light-up and

toff Today, 02:01 AM Go to last post
    baylissboy

Re: S3 Manual Transmission no longer available in UK?

Hi,
    I don't think you'll be able to buy any manual Audi's in a few years time, everything with be auto.
    There's no problems with the manual

baylissboy Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    Nard666

Re: A6 C6 MMI Update to 5570

Hi mate yes that is the correct part number for the a6, stuck on initialization? So it trys to run but doesn't? To be fair using downloaded discs thats

Nard666 Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    Golf_TY

Golf 1.4TSi Idle and Noise

Hi chaps,

I've been having some intermittent problems with my car idling on cold start and some of the noises it has been making. On normal

Golf_TY Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    dave_herts_uk

Electric window not working

I have an A3 8P Cabriolet and the roof will not work because the O/S rear window will not lower.
    It won't work from the door switches nor the roof

dave_herts_uk Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    detritus22

Re: A6 C6 MMI Update to 5570

Hey Nard666,

As far as im aware the discs that ive downloaded are the Europe 4L0 998 961 set. Ive downloaded two different sets with the

detritus22 Yesterday, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    L3g10n4rU

Re: Injector advice please - BMK 3.0 V6

132 pounds for 2 hours of doing nothing? Too much mate. Search someone cheaper. He only needs to attach them to the test bench and run the diagnostics

L3g10n4rU Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    MiniMental

On Yer Back Gearbox Removal.. A Guide..

Wrote this on UKP ages ago, figured I would share it here for anybody thatís heading down this path...

I keep finding situations where this

MiniMental Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

stuart

GDPR Regulations and details held and used by the website

In May this year the new GDPR regulations come into force...

As a website/forum that requires users to register certain details with the site during the registration process... We take your...

stuart 13-04-2018 08:56 PM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -