Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• nevo

There is no available content written by nevo
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

mumutley

Re: BRD PD170 Issue

Do you have access to Vagcom? I recall there is a throttle body adaption ? and maybe the same for the EGR

mumutley Today, 05:54 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Re: Audi A4 1.9 TDI 2005 - Advice needed please

Any news on the fault?

mumutley Today, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Re: Water under car help

If you are already using the key to lock and unlock the car logically there should be no problem with the alarm/immobilizer.

In the past

mumutley Today, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Tomek093

Re: Gearbox code compatibility

I have same question anyone could answer for it ?

Tomek093 Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    31satara

Re: A3 cabriolet 1.6tdi 2011 window regulator

I could only find those pics. The bottom fixing with the spring allows the adjustment to get it perfectly lined up - sorry, can't remember exactly how!

31satara Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Gmonster

Re: Best Value Data Sims for Internet Access: Ideas anyone?

You need to get the data reward setup and activated. Need an email address allocated to it that they can send an activation code to: either that or contact

Gmonster Today, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    FortyFour

Re: Upgrading factory 'Audi Audio' DIY

Has this approach of wiring the amp to the fuse box held up? Did you still have to run wire up the passenger side anyways to get the sub to communicated

FortyFour Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    gav28uk

I think I had to enable it first from a mobile, then simply put the sim into the sim slot in the car and it worked. The 200mb just automatically refreshes

gav28uk Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

Hi,
    Not familiar with your car but are you sure its not still looking at the phone for its data sourse.
    is there a setting to use the separate

mazerati Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Re: Golf Mk4 VR6 4Motion - CLIMAtronic - Just stopped working!!

Hi All,

A daily update on this issue:

I have noticed the temperature is no longer displayed on the Instrument Cluster and most

mumutley Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
    raybrig

Many thanks

im just concerned that if i unplug the battery, im going to have alarm/immobilizer issues

the key fob i have has

raybrig Today, 04:30 PM Go to last post
    kite

There are 2 bulkhead drains, remove the battery and tray and clean the rubber grommet, the 2nd one is under the brake servo clean it also.

kite Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    raybrig

Thanks, looking straight up from underneath i could see what looked like a square grommet right at the top of the bulk head??

the car was

raybrig Today, 04:18 PM Go to last post
    kite

Under the battery is a drain that blocks up,.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kite Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    raybrig

Water under car help

to be clear its a B7 S4 2007

went to the car today and found a large puddle of water/fluid underneath (about a foot wide, with a constant

raybrig Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -