Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• c4a5er

There is no available content written by c4a5er
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

smiffypr

Re: Advice please

There are VCDS things on Ebay, the cheaper listings will be a cable only, then you have to find free software with limited abilities. There are some second

smiffypr Today, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

A6 C7 Allroad Bitdi 320hp ECU software 0003 or 0004?

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my ECU from

FL_4G0907589F_0001 to either 0003 or 0004 which are before dieselgate. Does anyone have more info

armandunkn Today, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Bruthus

2.0 TDI CFGB EGR/COOLER Delete - Question

Hello there,

Ive bought a kit to delete my already electronically disable Egr valve,

They´ve send me a diagram, but I dont

Bruthus Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    Bruthus

Hello

Hi there I´m from Portugal and I have a Skoda Superb Estate 2.0tdi 170dsg 2014.

Looking to learn some things.

Bruthus Yesterday, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    DIESEL88

Re: What are these relays?

Hello Andy,
    Mate I’m in the same boat with the same Audi… I can’t figure out which relay is for the Glow plugs and the fuel pump relay… l was hopping

DIESEL88 Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    Gazney101

Hi, thanks for responding, the car was faultless for a long time after the failed pulley was repaired but I will check around that area to see if there's

Gazney101 Yesterday, 07:38 PM Go to last post
    Skezza

Re: 2008 Jetta 000802 - Engine Speed Sensor (G28) Fault

Back again.

Had a go at fitting new immo-off'd ECU today. Car absolutely would not start but logged yet again the same crank sensor error

Skezza Yesterday, 06:56 PM Go to last post
    ratatew

Re: Android Auto / Apple Carplay (HN+R)

I installed a device from these guys, so far for half a year the radio has been working fine, you can contact them Car Stereo for Audi Q5 - Android |

ratatew Yesterday, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    MiniMental

Re: 2007 Crafter Suspected Injector Issue Diagnosis

Well,

This is the list I’ve come up with thus far. Big list. But nothing catastrophic this far I think.

The Crafter

MiniMental Yesterday, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    Dusty Cat

Re: Small amount of petrol in diesel

Yes I had done, about 5 miles. It's been fully emptied and pumps flushed. Seems OK. I'm replacing the fuel filter today.

Dusty Cat Yesterday, 10:18 AM Go to last post
    gareth23

Re: Small amount of petrol in diesel

Just out of interest - have you already driven it?

gareth23 Yesterday, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    smiffypr

When the crank pulley failed, if it damaged the belt, did bits of the belt damage any wiring or connectors? (just a thought, my frayed belt damaged the

smiffypr Yesterday, 01:51 AM Go to last post
    Skezza

Re: 2008 Jetta 000802 - Engine Speed Sensor (G28) Fault

Any thoughts @Crasher ?

I've noticed that there's no specific temperature that it fails. Sometimes it happens at 55 degrees, other times

Skezza 25-03-2024, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    Roverfan

Re: 1.6 TDI high tickover and smoking

The tailpipe shows a good working dpf (soot particles are not passing). You did mention the leaking exhaust clamp and I'd look at that and other spots

Roverfan 25-03-2024, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: Audi Connect Issues

Seems to have resolved itself now. Clearly Audi Connect was having a bad Sunday/Monday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnsimcox 25-03-2024, 09:04 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -