Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• k6rff

There is no available content written by k6rff
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

DMcCo

1.9 Tdi PD - Limp Mode and EML/CEL - P0299 Code

On my 06 mk5 1.9 tdi bkc engine code

Giving a code for p0299 on vcds

No leaks from boost pipes or intercooler

DMcCo Today, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    A6ian

Re: Vcds

Had I not already got mine, having read this I wouldn't have risked it. it's appalling service. Fortunately not needed to contact them for anything.

A6ian Today, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Vcds

Well saga continues. Still waiting for obd eleven. Sent them another note and they said I need to wait till they do their investigation which will take

A6S Today, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    adamrj

Active info display retrofit

I'm trying to upgrade my standard instrument cluster to the active info display. Got the new cluster, got it coded (almost) but I have one massive issue.

adamrj Today, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    dave234

Centre Console Vents

Hi All,

i have a 2005 golf plus i have chnaged the radio but when putting it all back together i get the air vent to meet up with the fascia.

dave234 Today, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Martynas26

Re: 3.0tdi no power to injectors, no fault code then injector disconnected A6/C6 3.0TDI

hi CRASHER,
    could you explain how to do that?
    then cranking requested was something like 348bar and actual climbed to something similar, so

Martynas26 Today, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    DieselMonster

Re: Throttle body (ASV) & cooling fan problem

Because I removed it while the battery was on so I could check the starter.

DieselMonster Today, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Coding a new injector golf 1.6TDI 2010 - Help Please

You need VCDS, there is a hobby version which will work on upto 3 cars.

Ross-Tech VCDS

Crasher Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: HELP Car cut out doing 60mph now won't start

Jammed open will run, jammed closed will stop it and this reduces engine stress NOT increases it, that stinks of up selling.

Crasher Today, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 3.0tdi no power to injectors, no fault code then injector disconnected A6/C6 3.0TDI

Do you have fuel pressure from the high pressure pump?

Crasher Today, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: audi allroad 2002

4z7 616 572 c 174.61

Crasher Today, 09:01 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Start at the top, why does it show an Air Mass Metr fault?

Crasher Today, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    DieselMonster

light damage on front right side which caused body to scuff but no serious collision. the door errors, steering and abs errors are down to the car having

DieselMonster Today, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    abby1

audi allroad 2002

hello members does anyone know part number for right hand rear suspension level sensor
    regards ritchie

abby1 Today, 08:31 PM Go to last post
    leoramen

Audi A3 2001 LCD screen cluster replacement

Hello!!

The LCD screen on the cluster of my car has a lot of dead pixels (can't read a thing) and I want to replace it. I took the car to

leoramen Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -