Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• daklow

There is no available content written by daklow
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

pdlh

Re: 1.9tdi 130 PD feels sluggish post big service

Solved !!!

So after nearly 5 months of driving a car which has been driving me mad, going uphill lorries have passed me, when

pdlh Today, 08:20 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

Done the rpm test. It correlate with the dash and VCDS but it's a bit low, Right under 300rpm. Also checked if there is fuel flow to and from the fuel

enoksen90 Today, 05:49 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: Buying a 2015 biTdi allroad!

You have the TechPack so no SD Card for navigation. As a 2015 car hopefully it is a facelift model which then gives you the potential to get CarPlay

johnsimcox Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Check oil change intervals, if not done regularly you can suffer with the dreaded cam chain tinkle. Gearbox should ideally have it's oil changed around

Whippy53 Today, 01:46 PM Go to last post
    JN52

Thanks will check about the AdBlue and fuel cap. The car has the flap over the SD card slots, so not the standard RMC version, assume it doesn't need

JN52 Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

I'll do that later today, when I'm back from work

enoksen90 Today, 01:27 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Do the cranking rpm test.

Crasher Today, 01:15 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

can hear the pump at the back when I turn the key to acc position, are there two pumps or are the tandem pump at the front the one in the enginebay?

enoksen90 Today, 11:52 AM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

I would also check to see if there have been any reported issues with the AdBlue system, I am assuming here that the car you are looking at has this although

johnsimcox Today, 09:22 AM Go to last post
    mickeybo

We would start by checking out fuel pump relay is energised. It would rule out a lot either going back or forwards

mickeybo Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    RustySocket

Re: Golf Mk4-Issue: 16825-EVAP Emission Control Sys Incorrect Flow

Update:
    Eventually there was a gap in the rain and I took another look.
    I found that the hard plastic vacuum pipes from the "back"

RustySocket Today, 08:30 AM Go to last post
    JN52

Buying a 2015 biTdi allroad!

Hi everyone,

First time poster so first off, 'Hi there!' (although I do already own an Audi A3 so wish I'd found this forum years ago!).

JN52 Today, 12:43 AM Go to last post
    champagnecharly

MIB Std2 PQ +NAV - fried component on PCB - Repair sugestions

My MIB2 died mid journey. A component or more is fried on PCB. Does anybody have any suggestions of who might have experience with these units and could

champagnecharly Yesterday, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: water leaks

Front footwell is odd, could be a weld sealing issue but not easy to track down.

Crasher Yesterday, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    champagnecharly

Re: Locating Sharan/Alhambra 2017 mib multimedia radio nav fuse?

Ok. Seems like it was fuse 1 in the engine bay. However component in the PCB is toast.

champagnecharly Yesterday, 08:20 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -