• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• diesel2000

There is no available content written by diesel2000
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Matrix headlight upgrade

AAh, that is VAS 6430 calibration board for the A5 camera. I believe it also needs to be calibrated as you need to code it for Matrix Headlights.

spyderboyant Today, 05:52 AM Go to last post

Its because the low/dipped beam still have "cut-offs" to stop blinding on coming traffic. Nothing to do with high beam I think. google images

spyderboyant Today, 02:52 AM Go to last post

Looking again at those tools, they just provide an "angle" value that you then manually add to ODIS that feeds it back into J519 (controller)

spyderboyant Today, 02:49 AM Go to last post

Re: Audi S3 Rusty Hubs on 6 Month old car

I also like keeping mine as clean as possible mate. My A7 is nowhere near as bad as yours and itís just passed 60k and about to have new pads and discs.

M1tchy Today, 02:47 AM Go to last post

They will then need to connect to ODIS online and run a validation of the lights which should see they are missing the parametrization data and then download

spyderboyant Today, 02:37 AM Go to last post

Looking in ElsaWIN, the Matrix headlights have a special calibration tool - VAS 5209B- or VAS 621 001. I don't know whether the approach above will work

spyderboyant Today, 02:35 AM Go to last post

Response I got back;

"We have VGP but with this you need online parametres for Matrix with E-Tron.*

VCP offers Parametrisation

Tezargh Today, 02:27 AM Go to last post

cool. So he gave up on taking it to the dealer for calibration?... Has the calibration been successful? I thought there was some radar stuff that needed

spyderboyant Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post

Re: Audi A6 highline clocks redline coding

No, it was never changed, it's the original one.

AT. Today, 12:51 AM Go to last post

Possible Turbo problem?

I was driving back from Liverpool (Knowsley) to Leeds on Saturday, and when I got onto the M57 I was in the middle lane when I realised that I was only

alexl102 Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post

Re: Tablet Holder Recommendations?

Hi Andy,

Havenít purchased yet but was considering this one from Vogel

srbsq7 Today, 12:02 AM Go to last post

Re: car bought with warped disk

I think I'd agree with A6S. It's probably not a valid reason for rejection. But I also think the garage must be given a chance to repair. If the repair

darich Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post

Re: New member

Cheers. I downloaded that app tonight as I was using the other one and I finally got it connected after playing around with it for a couple of hours!

Rossmc444 Yesterday, 11:17 PM Go to last post

Some more pics of calibration

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tezargh Yesterday, 11:01 PM Go to last post

Driver's door electrics - locking/windows/mirror dead

On my '02 A4 B6 1.6 petrol the driver's door electrics wend dead last week - nothing working - central lock (via fob and inside switch),

kevinb6 Yesterday, 10:25 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- - -