Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Crasher

There is no available content written by Crasher
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: disc run out

Typically 0.03mm

Crasher Today, 09:02 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1.6tdi A3 (2010)

Is it due a cam belt change?

Crasher Today, 09:01 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Touran Rear Right Abs Wiring Problem - have VCDS codes - Wire colours?

Now you have hit on an interesting subject, the value of fault codes. It is not fair singling out VCDS in this respect, it is common to all fault code

Crasher Today, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

Re: Touran Rear Right Abs Wiring Problem - have VCDS codes - Wire colours?

Sometimes I wonder if VCDS is any good for solving diagnostic type issues.

For instance, even with VCDS codes you still can't be 100% whether

TdiBlacky140 Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    nevo

disc run out

Hi all,having problems with my osf disc over heating,had the caliper off and lubed all the contact points and sliders,now looking to check the disc for

nevo Today, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    tweetyblu

Re: Coolant leak - Culprit is the Coolant inlet valve seal

I have to change the shut off valve for the 2nd time in 65000km, the car has 67000km, the first time when Iíve changed it, the old part wasnít upgraded

tweetyblu Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    fusion1966

Whispbar through bars

Hi there

Iíve got the whips bar through bars for me a6 C7 avant and also have the correct smart foot connectors.

The issue

fusion1966 Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    danclyon

Re: A6 stop start fault.

I've got no idea in that respect, but all I can tell you is after a good few long "run downs" not in coasting mode with the regen going, the

danclyon Today, 06:48 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Car wobbling when braking

When we have an issue like this we always runout check the hubs before fitting new discs, it is no use fitting new discs to a warped hub. The spec is

Crasher Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Brakes locking on

The ABS is very sensitive to poor signals from the hub pulse rings and you would get ABS or ESP warnings. The system is plumbed diagonally leading me

Crasher Today, 06:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Sachs or LUK for DMF/clutch?

I have to work with the mindset of get it in and done as fast as possible as people need their cars and time is money, what you get from me on forums

Crasher Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A6 engine mount 4F0 199 343 K replacement

Genuine only so TPS if you have an account or the Audi dealer, could you private message me your REG please.

Crasher Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: ABS Sensor Issue

Just fit, clear the codes and drive.

Crasher Today, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    Jblakes84

1.6tdi A3 (2010)

Afternoon all,

Just doing maintenence on my audi and want to go a coolant change. Can somebody point me in the right direction on how

Jblakes84 Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    airgovea

Re: Project Panzer Spruce Up

The wheels look great!

airgovea Today, 04:13 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Media Advert - 1

• Google Adverts - 2

• Google Adverts - 3

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -