Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Crasher

There is no available content written by Crasher
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

advance786

Re: Audi A6 2013 tail light cluster Led/Smd strip repair

thats the part number

crack it open
    use battery to test smd link
    once faulty smd spotted just solder a new one

advance786 Today, 01:39 AM Go to last post
    Amphitryon

Re: Lights on alarm

This didn't happen for a while but then happened today. When I was walking back to the car I noticed one side light and one tail light on which looks

Amphitryon Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    Monzta

Programming replacement remote key fob

I bought my 2004 A4 Avant with just the one working key.

I've now bought a second remote identical to my original one (part no: 8Z0837123D),

Monzta Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    Akash

Re: Tiptronic... A warning

A7 272 paired as mentioned with the s-tronic.
    S tronic Oil and Filter change @ 37700 miles last year = £187.49
    ATF: £78.30
    Gear Oil

Akash Yesterday, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    jldiablo

Re: 2016 SIM issues - Dealer embarrassed and out of ideas

Still get your dealer to fix it tho.. at least then you have the options... Good luck!

jldiablo Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Vinic

Air Bag Fault

Hi - my air bag light has come on and error code B103811 has registered. This says "Actuator For Pedestrian Protection Rear Driver, Short Circuit

Vinic Yesterday, 07:58 PM Go to last post
    satyp

Re: Dynamic Wing Mirror Indicators

Just neeed to chase up some one at work mentioning that the Matrix "leds" headlights can be set to sweep ..via some coding , looks like a dead

satyp Yesterday, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    dannyboy1987

Re: Hard coolant pipe removal on Audi tt BAM

Nice 1 Crasher. Thanks for the advice

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

dannyboy1987 Yesterday, 07:06 PM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Nice one Sat - will give it a whirl! Glad you didnít break or snap anything [emoji1360]

Andy - also top work sir [emoji1360]

Nemo78 Yesterday, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    satyp

@ Andy

This is just thank you once AGAIN!! , Probably would not have sussed it without a good headache without your detailed steps here..

satyp Yesterday, 06:50 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: passat 2.0 TDi 2008/58 EML on?!

Most of the minor fault codes listed are to do with electrical circuits so yes, you can have this many faults and more. Each control module stores faults

DMitch16 Yesterday, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    headache56

Re: widow glass rattles when closing door - if the window isn't already fully closed

Thank you for your rapid reply and for all your hard work on this site. I will check out what you've suggested.

headache56 Yesterday, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

Re: V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

My cars a FL on a 64 plate and has adblue

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

Bishop187 Yesterday, 05:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: widow glass rattles when closing door - if the window isn't already fully closed

This is common in this situation, it may not be correctly reassembled or a part could be broken/missing. It would have to be stripped down and the parts

Crasher Yesterday, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Hard coolant pipe removal on Audi tt BAM

there is a bolt into the head around the corner to the right of the picture, it has a 5mm hex cap head. The pipe is pushed into the block and sealed with

Crasher Yesterday, 05:35 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -