Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Crasher

There is no available content written by Crasher
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Gazwould

Re: Over-ridden remap?

And you risk the same almost every service even when instructed not to.

Engine and gearbox warranty as you must understand is void.

Gazwould Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Over-ridden remap?

Yep .

Gazwould Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    Bigdom91

Wheel fitment

Looking on getting these alloys to upgrade from my stock 18 ones but i think the usual 20 alloys are 20x8.5j whereas these are 20x9j so are they suitable

Bigdom91 Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    Indy3214

Over-ridden remap?

I have a 2019 A7 Sportback 282 bop 3.0l. A recall was issued by Audi for the adaptive cruise control software update and for replacement rear axle bushes.

Indy3214 Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    morski

Re: carpet removal a6 c7 2012 allroad avant

Thats fine. Do some research online as to what would neutralise diesel and see if you can use that on that on the bare floor before you put the carpet

morski Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Emissions software query

Yep automatic for any kind of ecu software update .

One indi thought maps were incripted and couldn't be wiped !

The ones with

Gazwould Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    2016CRB

Re: Changing the DRL bulbs on a 2009 golf mk6

Not sure if MK6 is same as MK7, but I just changed the low beam (H7) bulbs and DRL bulbs (H15) on mine. The passenger side is most difficult due to lack

2016CRB Today, 09:13 AM Go to last post
    bluezie

I thought it was the case where as soon as a main dealer plugs the car into their system, as they would routinely for a service, software updates are

bluezie Today, 09:07 AM Go to last post
    chris.d

Re: carpet removal a6 c7 2012 allroad avant

yes i saw that only thin strips though only about 1/2" wide in the ridges of the floor, not the old school type squares .but i have already replaced

chris.d Today, 09:05 AM Go to last post
    gav28uk

Can't you just call them and ask, they'll have records, "as you are just interested to know"?? Or maybe contact Audi customer services and ask

gav28uk Today, 08:17 AM Go to last post
    Shumadin

Re: Allroad 2.5tdi Low Fuel Level Sensor (G210)

G210 is the sensor in the baffle housing. I think that combination of low fuel in the reservoir and low fuel in the baffle housing both at the same time

Shumadin Today, 07:29 AM Go to last post
    thewhitefriar

Noisy Scout

Hi, garage has changed the cam in our Scout, but it is still noisy. Now saying new engine needed.

Noise sounds top end to me see video

thewhitefriar Today, 07:07 AM Go to last post
    Bishop187

My bad

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

Bishop187 Today, 02:16 AM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Not a recall though.

Whippy53 Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    Bishop187

Try dvla website. You enter your reg and it tells you whether your car has any recalls that have not been done yet. I believe its specific to your car.

Bishop187 Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -