Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Crasher

There is no available content written by Crasher
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

GwynThomas

Re: Wireless Charging Pad Size

Although I have an S7 but the Phone Box is still the same between models [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GwynThomas Today, 10:29 AM Go to last post
    GwynThomas

Re: Wireless Charging Pad Size

What phone do you have? My iPhone 11 Pro Max in a case fits in there no problem with ample space around it?

Sent from my iPhone using

GwynThomas Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    Jmorgan42837

Wireless Charging Pad Size

Hi Everyone,

First time poster here

I should be taking delivery fairly soon of my new A6 40 TDI S-Line that has the "Tech

Jmorgan42837 Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    Trevor J

VW 1.6tdi 2014 passat estate rear washer pipe leaking through roof into boot.

Hello everyone a newbie to this forum.

I have a 2014 1.6tdi Passat estate variant. Recently when I used my rear washer jet water was leaking

Trevor J Today, 10:12 AM Go to last post
    phphoto

Re: Tyre noise

Thank you Gazwould and Handydave, not sure why this one was much noisier than mine. Maybe I should test another one and see if it's any better.

phphoto Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    bigjazzie

Re: Steering wheel won't lock

Sorry mate i pressed the dislike button error, really appreciate the advise.

bigjazzie Today, 09:05 AM Go to last post
    Dav-Tec

Re: Vagcom/VCDS User Locations

Hi @DubSteve68 I'm about to purchase VCP and already have VCDS. Will VCP code out all my LED bulb errors on my 2013 Caddy including the head lights. Also

Dav-Tec Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    Calix Lee

Truck Inquiry

I need help with trying to figure out which among these dually wheels to install on my Denali. I need to replace my old rims as I have some heavy towing

Calix Lee Today, 07:03 AM Go to last post
    Roverfan

Re: 1.9Tdi fuel filter check valve?

For the mk6 (which should be similar if not same) the ground location is given as ground connection 2 in right rear side panel, where as the ground for

Roverfan Yesterday, 11:58 PM Go to last post
    Orchid70

Yes they are.
    Also correct at the filter.

Orchid70 Yesterday, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    a4b810

Fuel high pressure difference - what is this?

Hi all,

Finally i brought vag-com to see what actually happens with my car.

Car details: A4 B8/8K 2010. 88kw (2.0 TDI).

a4b810 Yesterday, 10:01 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: P0727

What is the car and engine code?

Crasher Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Have you checked the fuel lines are the correct way around on the pump, it is easy to get it wrong and it will run either way.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Advice on Oil VW Passat B6

Higher group oil basestock groups 4 and 5 is what is in Ester Racing marketed oil which anti wear should be as good or off the scale .

Considering

Gazwould Yesterday, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Tyre noise

Can’t say I’ve noticed excess tyre noise in our 1.5 DSG eTSI. In fact I would say it’s pretty refined.

I was concerned

Handydave Yesterday, 07:35 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -