Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Scott K

There is no available content written by Scott K
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

andyhud007

Re: 2016 SIM issues - Dealer embarrassed and out of ideas

Yeah sorry AlphaPapaGolf. All Q7 4M's get the "Electric Auxiliary Air Heater" but your thinking of the Auxiliary Heater/Fuel-Fired Parking Heater

andyhud007 Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    satyp

Re: Dynamic Wing Mirror Indicators

Hahaha yep.. no worries [emoji106]..TBH not bothered about matrix SWEEPING and didn't even know until saw this post and decided to get the mirror indicators...

satyp Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    AlphaPapaGolf

Thanks Andy
    In the specs it says “electric auxiliary air heater” is that not what I thought it was?

I’m assuming the dealer updated

AlphaPapaGolf Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Dynamic Wing Mirror Indicators

Great work Satyp and glad you got it all done. Once the glass is out, its pretty simple as you can see. Thanks for sharing the pics - Sorry, I didnt have

andyhud007 Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    andyhud007

If you have an MY16 Q7 4M then you may not have remote access features. Normally Q7's that came with SOS and E-Call buttons in the headliner mean't that

andyhud007 Today, 08:50 AM Go to last post
    Andrei Ionut

Issue with HBM gearbox rattle , Audi A3 1.6FSI

Hi
    The last few months I had a rattle that comes from the gearbox/clutch which disappears when clutch pedal is pressed.
    The rattle is continuous

Andrei Ionut Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    zed7862

Re: passat 2.0 TDi 2008/58 EML on?!

Thanks mate. great info!
    glad to hear you resolved the AC issue as the weather is getting really hot now.
    when you say the exhaust sensor

zed7862 Today, 08:29 AM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

I think the A7s got the new engines ahead of the A6 in the same way that they received the facelift changes a few months earlier

johnsimcox Today, 08:20 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

The garage thinks that both need replacing but there is not enough information as to why they think the compressor is bad. Often it is the solenoid on

DMitch16 Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    zed7862

Thanks for your response
    Appreciate your info and taking time to write up. il search and find somebody for a vcds scan.
    in regards to the

zed7862 Today, 07:04 AM Go to last post
    advance786

Re: Audi A6 2013 tail light cluster Led/Smd strip repair

thats the part number

crack it open
    use battery to test smd link
    once faulty smd spotted just solder a new one

advance786 Today, 01:39 AM Go to last post
    Amphitryon

Re: Lights on alarm

This didn't happen for a while but then happened today. When I was walking back to the car I noticed one side light and one tail light on which looks

Amphitryon Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    Monzta

Programming replacement remote key fob

I bought my 2004 A4 Avant with just the one working key.

I've now bought a second remote identical to my original one (part no: 8Z0837123D),

Monzta Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    Akash

Re: Tiptronic... A warning

A7 272 paired as mentioned with the s-tronic.
    S tronic Oil and Filter change @ 37700 miles last year = £187.49
    ATF: £78.30
    Gear Oil

Akash Yesterday, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    jldiablo

Still get your dealer to fix it tho.. at least then you have the options... Good luck!

jldiablo Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -