Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Scott K

There is no available content written by Scott K
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

fourringsrus

Re: s4 b7 v8 coolant oddity

Many thanks Steve, will investigate

fourringsrus Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    Lamby25

Re: Beetle 1.6SR rough idle and power loss

Hi crasher, I've tried the battery and had it off for 10 hours and no joy.
    I now have an egr fault, lambda fault which I've already done and it's

Lamby25 Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    Itsrainman

Re: Sulphur smell coming from vents

One can of detol disinfectant spray into the air-con intake and the smell seems to have gone away. Long journey tomorrow to confirm. VCDS confirms no

Itsrainman Today, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    apole

Anyone know where LT05 UP* is Red Audi A6 Saloon 3.2 FSI LPG

Hi all,

Firstly I hope everyone is keeping well. I sold my A6 earlier in the year. Sad moment but with a new job and a stricter car policy

apole Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    rapport25

Re: New Car :-)

What options did you tick?

rapport25 Today, 12:34 PM Go to last post
    rapport25

The exact reason I'm purcashing one.

On the 3 day loaner I had, it was showing high 50's/ low 60's.

Anything above 50 mpg is

rapport25 Today, 12:32 PM Go to last post
    Scott K

I'm looking at one at the moment but haven't driven one yet as don't want to waste time if the numbers don't stack up. Look nice, the performance looks

Scott K Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    Dorris1988

No power to the fuel pump - Fault Finding

Hi,

After a little help from people that know these cars better than me. Golf MK5 gtTDI 2.0.

My fuse box has power throughout

Dorris1988 Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    jdmsam

Re: Weird bug - Android Auto & Car Play

It's still broken in Android Auto with the latest interface update also. Both CarPlay and Android auto having the same issue does suggest Audi are at

jdmsam Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    dean warren

Re: Got one! bitdi related!

Tyres are less than 180 a corner for 20 cheaper than my c6 19 were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dean warren Today, 08:10 AM Go to last post
    MikeBz

Re: Ordered Passat GTE Advance but no DCC

If you use the configurator on vw.co.uk to build a GTE Advance then DCC is a cost-option (not sure whether this link will work or how long for): Configure

MikeBz Today, 08:04 AM Go to last post
    headache56

Re: Recommended VW Dealers

DEKRA are not dealers but I think are independent inspectors. It may be worth checking the cost.

headache56 Today, 07:18 AM Go to last post
    golf_bluemotion

Re: ABS Control Unit recall - problem 1 year on

Hi DavetC,

Looks like the dealer played me around! After promising the customer service team that they would repair free of charge, when

golf_bluemotion Yesterday, 11:04 PM Go to last post
    Itsrainman

Thanks for the responses. Ill check on the air con cleaner as it seems to do it if the engine is off. Unless its an after smell still coming through.

Itsrainman Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Sounds like it is doing a DPF region.

johnsimcox Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -