Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Scott K

There is no available content written by Scott K
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Fireghost

Re: Allroad Level Sensor Electrical Problem

code is 00776, sensor has been changed.
    I got 01776 some times.
    Its a 2000 year

have sent you a message with my email.

Fireghost Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    jamie_1

Re: Golf 8 Software Updates

You were correct - just had a call to say the steering wheel and airbag wiring needs to be replaced. Estimated arrival from Germany is 28th. They are

jamie_1 Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    Tony b6

Re: Climate control flaps not working

Hi, thanks for this. Lots of great information on there. I may try purchasing 1 motor and see if thay works. I find it hard hard to believe they have

Tony b6 Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    Tony b6

Re: Climate control flaps not working

Hi, thanks for your response. Agreed it is a common problem, but is it common for them all to go?

Tony b6 Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    Bodevo

Re: Mysterious CAYC problem

Thanks again
    I do have a diagnostic but it isnt a proper VAG one. Its one of these Delphi multi make things.
    If I go in via VW golf with CAYC

Bodevo Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post
    Bodevo

Thanks for that. I will give it a go
    cheers

Bodevo Today, 02:40 PM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: Intermittent low fuel pressure (P0087 - to low)

Hi Philip, I have not checked this, is it a VCDS check? looking online you can buy this item for the 2.7 B8 so i'm guessing it exists in my car.

JimA4B6 Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    coolraj003

Smashed Driver Side Wing Mirror - Christmas Present

So just before Christmas I was given an early present in the form of smashed driver side wing mirror as a passing car just couldn't keep away from mine.

coolraj003 Today, 02:18 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

Re: Help needed on locating the Can-Bus Gateway on a Audi Q7 4M

Hi,
    The Can-Gateway is buried deep underneath the centre console under carpets.

I assume you need to connect two can-bus lines ?

mazerati Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

If you don't have a diagnostic system, how did you bleed the fuel system for 2 minutes after the new fuel filter?

Crasher Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

" Now it will not start at all, although now and again it will fire up, run really rough for a few seconds and cut out. "

Try blanking

philipharmes Today, 12:33 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Steering Wheel controls not working! Help!

Hi sounds like it could be the switch if everything else works ok. Try some switch cleaner spray that may fix it short term.

Elansear Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    kdhmacman

Steering Wheel controls not working! Help!

Hi from New Zealand!

I just got a 2013 A6, and I noticed that my scroll wheels on the steering wheel don't work (they will click but the

kdhmacman Today, 11:57 AM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Intermittent low fuel pressure (P0087 - to low)

Have you checked the in-tank fuel pump is pumping reliably. ( assuming this car has one )

philipharmes Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    jb123

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

I am also hearing the loud electrical click. tbh I thought it was a quirk of the car, makes sense that it's related to these issues!

Taking

jb123 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -