Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• len marriott

There is no available content written by len marriott
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Jinxit

Re: Build timescale MY2020 UK

Audi UK Login < Account < Audi < Audi UK

You need your order number though

Jinxit Today, 05:26 PM Go to last post
    Eugheugh

T4 front lights not working

The front lights stopped working on my friends T4 Caravelle last week. The rear lights and front sidelights and dash lights are still functioning. It

Eugheugh Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    kiritvaja

Re: Build timescale MY2020 UK

Hi....I’ve ordered a new Q7 in January but still waiting for the order to appear on myaudi. Which website address are you using to get build info

kiritvaja Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    JonathanK

Where the Fuel Filter?

Iím having a service and ZF oil and filter change next month on my BiTdi. I bought a new fuel filter for the 36k service but we couldnít find it so left

JonathanK Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    JonathanK

Oil Expert Please

First, the background to my 2 questions.

Went into TPS today for oil and filter for my BiTdi but the didnít have usual Quantum Gold long

JonathanK Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    Oliver Head

Re: VCDS Owner in Worthing, West Sussex

It's me with the VCDS, give me a WhatsApp 07957227084

Oliver Head Today, 04:29 PM Go to last post
    stu1267

Re: VCDS Owner in Worthing, West Sussex

HI do you have the details of VCDS in Worthing West Sussex, i live near Worthing and would like them to scan my car for error codes

stu1267 Today, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Re: Fuel Economy

My 218 Allroad gets about 560 miles from full to fuel light. As above adjust your driving, don't launch from lights and junctions, and lift before lights

KevTrem Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    maudi25

Re: Coolant leak - Culprit is the Coolant inlet valve seal

Indeed! I have also read that the seal isn't covered but if it isn't a serviceable part then by definition the valve assembly has failed, I'll probably

maudi25 Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    Gomjaba

Re: No 360 Degree Camera ?

@Nemo78

Yes - BUT - if you check other models, like the 5 or 7 series, when you check the packs the individual components of said pack appear

Gomjaba Today, 03:34 PM Go to last post
    folkwagen

Such knobs, its obvious their definition of warranty is different from what you expect from a new/extended warranty. This is likely because they can purchase

folkwagen Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    maudi25

Thanks, just spoken to the dealer, the extended warranty people want photographic evidence before they authorise the repair which is ridiculous since

maudi25 Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

It'll burn through fuel and adblue, bugger the EGR valve and cut the life of the DPF dramatically.

Whippy53 Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    gordonmcd46

Thanks for you reply Matt, I would be happy enough with the figures you seem to be getting that's what I kind off expected to be honest. Did you notice

gordonmcd46 Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: 1.4 TSI 160 Mk6 cylinder compression misfire HELP

I don't disagree. Just mentioning it as a rationale for why the price can be different. Lots of risk though, especially in a model known to have weak

VAG-Abound Today, 12:32 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -