Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Zeb

There is no available content written by Zeb
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

VAG-Abound

Re: Replacing Inner Tie rods

Do you think they might have said that because they could do the work and make more profit? I'd try and get them freed up and try another workshop, unless

VAG-Abound Today, 12:49 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Which coolant pump?

Could you private message me the cars REG number please?

Crasher Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    N871BUD

Re: Which coolant pump?

Hmm not good, P26F8 is hunting me again, so now both pump are changed one is 800 miles old one is 520 miles old. Noticed something but not sure if related...

N871BUD Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Re: Build timescale MY2020 UK

Glad youve got it to work...

You can see the options selected etc and first day of build week. Youll also see at the top from memory the

Nemo78 Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    Fleagleuk

Re: Which gearbox do I have?

Well here is the culprit. The split was right behind one of the mounting clamps so my theory that a stone or something flipped up and hit it is doubtful.

Fleagleuk Yesterday, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    chrisvrscrx

Not start

Lad in work aux belt snapped. He drove home with no power steering etc fine. Battery dead. I helped him fit a new belt. Fired it up.
    The car starts

chrisvrscrx Yesterday, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    Q7quattro

O/S inner Rear light Cluster not working

Hi ,

My rear inner o/s side LED cluster has stopped working.
    I have proved it’s not the cluster at fault as I have tried a brand

Q7quattro Yesterday, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Jukesy34

Re: 2006 golf 2.0 TDI heater problems

I've got heater problems too. Have a 57 mk5 1.9tdi, got no blowers at all. Was working then just cut out. Changed the resistor. I know the motors ok because

Jukesy34 Yesterday, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    Retom

Re: Tyre pressures 22"

IMO there can be only two reasons for this tire wear. Either you drive with too low pressure or there is a problem with wheel alignment.If the pressure

Retom Yesterday, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    Johnny31

Re: New bush or the entire arm?

You Sir are a true gem on this forum!

Sent from my mobile...

Johnny31 Yesterday, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

We only use them in places that take an extreme battering, the classic example is the PQ35/46 platform rear lower spring plate inner bush. This is much

Crasher Yesterday, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    Danny-boy

Re: What drive mode do you have?

I just have mine in auto to be honest.

If Im feeling fruity, I pull the shifter down to get S.

Danny-boy Yesterday, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    Johnny31

And is it worth looking at the black series or not?

Sent from my mobile...

Johnny31 Yesterday, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: TDi remap on 136 B8 model questions

Looking at it again theyve just stuck a % on the end of the abbsolute increase of 72bhp

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    damoeire33

Re: TDi remap on 136 B8 model questions

Yes i agree, the figures I quoted are directly from the tuners website

damoeire33 Yesterday, 03:10 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -