Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• mahomo

There is no available content written by mahomo
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 1993 2.0L 16V ace engine coupe

The diagnostics plugs will be what are known as 2x2 so u Utd need a 2x2 to OBDII adapter lead for a system like VCDS, without using this connection AND

Crasher Today, 12:39 AM Go to last post
    Peter Pi

Hello All.

Had a couple of VW's in the past, A 16v Jetta back in '91, and and I have had a Sharan in Fords clothing for the last five years. You can tell its a VW

Peter Pi Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    hshah

Re: Wiped Air Suspension Control Unit

You can still communicate with the module as you can play around with the air suspension with OBDEleven. It's just lost all the settings which I can't

hshah Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Any fails with new stricter MOT for 3l diesel Quattro owners ?

Not what I've been hearing in general , plenty of cars not making the lower default or vin value , and because of this some are finding they've a gutted

Gazwould Yesterday, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Wiped Air Suspension Control Unit

If itís like some retrofits. You will need to somehow get the canbus to recognise the module then recode the module. Some towbar modules are coded like

A6S Yesterday, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    SW2016

Re: Passenger wing mirror auto dip for Reverse?

Hi
    Just try with Wing Mirror adjuster pointing to L (for left) - works in my R line when I engage reverse with engine running.
    Mirror returns

SW2016 Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
    kduggie

Re: FAILED / failing Tandem pump, replaced or advised to??

Hi All

I know this is an old post, but looking for some advice. I experienced the exact same symptoms as you in my A6 2.5tdi V6 - smoking

kduggie Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
    Chris

Re: Passenger wing mirror auto dip for Reverse?

You'll love it, I've had mine for aroudn 15 months now. Great car, great cuiser and a great all rounder.

For mirror dip you'll need a tool

Chris Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    biglads

Re: Any fails with new stricter MOT for 3l diesel Quattro owners ?

I had my 58 plate 3.0TDI MOT'd a couple of weeks ago - no problems.

I was speaking to a guy who works at the local Bosch garage he said he'd

biglads Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    Bossman21c

Re: Audi A3 1.9TDI PD105 Smoking! HELP!!

What colour is the smoke?

Bossman21c Yesterday, 08:46 PM Go to last post
    Bossman21c

Re: Audi 8P S3 Aux install

With the rnse it was a case of buying a cable from eBay that simply plugs into the back. With this head unit I'm not so sure but you don't seem to have

Bossman21c Yesterday, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    JDB427

Re: My motor after a good wash

Nice

JDB427 Yesterday, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    a4_co_durham

A4 very rough idling , fuel pressure all over the shop

coped as i accidently posted on B6 form instead of b8

59 plate B8 2.0 TDI

to cut a long story short, car has 148k on

a4_co_durham Yesterday, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    MattMech

Re: P0113 CAYC MK6 Golf Intake Air Temp (have VW ordered me the right part?)

Hi all. I checked the tandem pump but it hasnít rubbed through there. Are there any other suggestions of where the loom might have broken?

MattMech Yesterday, 04:13 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: No Valid Licence for Navigation - Message on Screen - Buy Updates on Tech Pack

Not sure if this is totally correct, but from reading various bits regarding this over a couple of years, this is my take on it. There are 2 licences,

Elansear Yesterday, 02:42 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Van Roof Rack Category Updated

We have finished the update of our van roof rack category, find a roof rack to fit your van at prices we cannot be beaten on.

Check the full range of van roof racks from Rhino as well as...

PFJones 06-06-2018 03:36 PM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -