Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• jimdollar

There is no available content written by jimdollar
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

MILLWALL72

Vibration art exactly 60 mph

Hi again,
    I've been getting a vibration through the steering wheel at exactly 60 mph. The odd mph each side of 60 and it goes.
    I assumed

MILLWALL72 Today, 05:28 PM Go to last post
    mosthammered

Re: Wet drivers footwell

This issue is still ongoing, the car has been out of use for a while but have started using it again recently. Since the last post I have replaced the

mosthammered Today, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    suityou01

Re: Is my BCM faulty? - VW 2.0 TDI Touran 2011

I just fitted a new ignition switch on the weekend. Absolute pig of a job. What I learned was this :

You have to remove the steering wheel.

suityou01 Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Re: Annoying rattle from dashboard

The passenger vent on my Allroad vibrates at times, up to now a piece of paper wedged under it stops the rattle, I must remember to remove it and sort

KevTrem Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Re: 05 Alhambra 130 TDi ASZ Dual Mass Flywheel (DMF) knocking

Dont know what its like on VAG engines but on Peugeot HDi engines some people opted to have a solid flywheel fitted to save money, on some of them the

KevTrem Today, 04:50 PM Go to last post
    AT.

Re: Is anyone buying the C8?

Sounds good, can you please share us the details of the testing?

AT. Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    CedricTheBull

Hi Crasher, thanks for the reply. I've got no problem fitting one of these myself, happy to give it a go as it's become a bit of a mission! The thing

CedricTheBull Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

If the dash immobilser is triggered the engine will start and then stop within a second plus the key warning light will flash... although why can you

Crasher Today, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    DarkHorseDre

Re: Map Update via SD Card failing

updating for the first time vs subsequently are different use cases!
    But as I said - given that the initial files failed for everyone, they then

DarkHorseDre Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    Tripletrouble

Re: Is anyone buying the C8?

Just to add a little to the debate, in this months Car mag they pit the A6, BMW 5, Volvo V90 and Jag F type estates against each other. The winner is

Tripletrouble Today, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    weapons777

Re: Bonnet Sound Proofing

2013 A7 here. Yes, soundproofing is installed on underside of bonnet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

weapons777 Today, 03:19 PM Go to last post
    DirtyDiesel_VAG

Rear Spoiler

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me identify what the spoiler is attached to the car below? Not too sure which model of golf it's from, or maybe

DirtyDiesel_VAG Today, 03:04 PM Go to last post
    Lunchtimer

Re: Annoying rattle from dashboard

I've had something similar (and have seen many other reports too) - the air bag serial number mounting plastic'y thing comes loose. Unless there is the

Lunchtimer Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: B6 2.0TDi1 140 Rear Shock Recommendation?

TRW do a neat twin pack under their number JGT589T and I have had good results with them, I have seen them ont tinterweb for 40.19 including VAT and

Crasher Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    swwalker

Re: Rear Parking Sensor - Can you strip them down?

no it is all potted (glued) and the workings are in the painted bit. stripped a faulty one of mine down to have a look see

swwalker Today, 01:58 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -