Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• FSI Sport

There is no available content written by FSI Sport
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

filipsladecka

Re: SQ7 Tdi turbo issue

Change them all already

filipsladecka Today, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    Lucian189

Maybe ..hard to diagnoze,but not rubish..
    Hard to diagnoze ,and hard to work on..but for sure not a rubish car..

Lucian189 Today, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    Omy193

Very strange!
    Maybe could be boost valve/pressure converter?

Really rubbish model this SQ7 honestly!

Omy193 Today, 07:39 PM Go to last post
    filipsladecka

Yes it was egr but cooler only. Now i have another issue. Car drives smooth but when you put throttle inmidiately full it goes normal with power and boost...but

filipsladecka Today, 07:29 PM Go to last post
    Rigorozni

"Side lights are on" chime. Can it be coded out?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, writing from the Balkans, more precisely Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I have a 2012 C7 and

Rigorozni Today, 06:48 PM Go to last post
    rover72

Looking for replacement headlight protector kit

One of my headlight protector covers has come off my VW Polo and I'm struggling to source a replacement kit. The code is ZGB6R0072101. Any ideas if these

rover72 Today, 05:25 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

The wires for N345 had some damage to the insolation, fixed that but still the N345 faultcode. So it could be smart to change out the whole loom to it?

enoksen90 Today, 04:28 PM Go to last post
    Omy193

Hello, have you had any luck solving this?

Omy193 Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    Omy193

Hello, have you had any luck solving this?

Omy193 Today, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    Audid

Re: EGR / DPF fault

Hi Crasher. Can you please let me know where I can find the oem egr cooler for £570? Quick Google search and loads (cheaper) from *******, but possibly

Audid Today, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    Audid

Re: EGR / DPF fault

So, an update. Audi couldn't cover the entire costs but happy to payout £500 to get it repaired wherever I wanted. Not great but happy they've taken some

Audid Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    Audid

Re: 2.0 Diesel 190 DPF Troubleshooting

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Audid Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Polo 2013 - Bulb Light on Dash with Fault Code 1006 - Door Contact Switch

I suspect you have a poor connection in a bulb holder and shutting the bonnet gives it a good rattle.

Crasher Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

The failing N345 could be spiking the N316 manifold flap changeover valve as they use the same power supply as does the N75. Failing that the BMN is VERY

Crasher Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Automatic Skoda Fabia 00268 solenoid valve open circuit

I am not convinced about the code and it being the only one, the car has the 7 speed dry clutch abomination DQ200 pile of ***** box and it has probably

Crasher Today, 01:38 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -