Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• B6Andy101

There is no available content written by B6Andy101
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

markspark71

Cylinder Head Help please 2.0tdi BLB

Hi all my 2.0 BLB cylinder head is porous so i have sourced a 2nd hand cylinder head but from what i remember there was a problem with an early batch

markspark71 Yesterday, 10:50 PM Go to last post
    Billy200

Re: A6 2.0d Ultra 2015 Air Filter Replacement?

Thanks very much for that...appreciate it :-)

Billy200 Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    Paul Keegan

Skoda superb hitch wiring

Iv 2012 superb iv put new hitch and socket and bypass box in the lights in the car run the taillights and brake lights of the same wire so everything

Paul Keegan Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Crasher Yesterday, 06:14 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: MMI Control Head 07 fault help anyone please?

Anything been retrofitted to the car like Bluetooth

B5NUT Yesterday, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

MMI Control Head 07 fault help anyone please?

I passed my old Q74L 2007 on to my son who has so far had two years trouble free motoring and loves it.
    He has had loads of problems lately with

mazerati Yesterday, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    MikeBz

Re: B9 wirless Apple Carplay

Another month, another iOS update - version 13.4 which, among other things, "Resolves an issue where CarPlay may lose its connection in certain vehicles

MikeBz Yesterday, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    James169

Re: Caddy - cuts out when warm

Could only get hold of a cheap sensor - it’s worked and fixeD the problem I had to remove oil filter housing and didn’t have a new gasket

James169 Yesterday, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Audi A6 2.0 TDI Turbo issue

It is an ASB engine with a 059 145 715 F turbo and this has a four pin plug actuator, the repair kit for this is 059 198 201 A so you need to know if

Crasher Yesterday, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Wheel width

Hi not sure about fitting but would advise not to go down the route of spacers, to much load on the drive shaft and bearings. If you want to go wider

Elansear Yesterday, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    Bigdom91

Wheel width

In the next few months im looking at putting some new wheels on the car but upgrading from 18s to 20s now the ones iv seen are 9j and i know the A6

Bigdom91 Yesterday, 03:25 PM Go to last post
    anemeth

Re: Upgrading factory 'Audi Audio' DIY

As I mentioned, the speakers are 4 ohm, except the tweeter in the dashboard which is 8 ohm. This is for plain Audi music option. I do not know the speakers

anemeth Yesterday, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    Billy200

Thanks for the updates on the thread, I know it’s trivial, but does anyone have a pic showing where the torx screws are for removing in order to

Billy200 Yesterday, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    Martin667

Blb

Martin667 Yesterday, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

What is the engine type code?

Crasher Yesterday, 02:05 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -