Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• RickT

There is no available content written by RickT
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 1.5tsi engine mod

Apparently they can move the banding, it was rumored after the stupid Diesel fuss about nothing.

Scientists benefit hugely

Crasher Today, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Another P2015 Problem :( - Engine light ON

The problem is the V157 is no longer the anti shudder flap, it is the motor on the side of the inlet manifold and VAG do a delete kit.

Crasher Today, 03:06 PM Go to last post
    Frank Bullitt

Re: 1.5tsi engine mod

In your opinion, science and evidence suggest otherwise.

Isn’t VED no longer emissions based once registered, I thought it was a flat

Frank Bullitt Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Front wishbone - bracketed bushes replacement

8Z0 407 183 A is from the Audi A2 and was NEVER used on any other VAG product, the TT version is 8J0 199 231 and is the bush with bracket, there is the

Crasher Today, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding

You say you have vcds.. So therefore you should know how to find vcds.. So I'm guessing you have a clone copy of vcds and not the genuine stuff.

andyhud007 Today, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    dentimarius

What is newer interface ? Where can I buy it ?

dentimarius Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Also there is no module 53 in the mlbevo platform anymore. It doesn't exist.

andyhud007 Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

That won't work. The car platform changed in 2015 to Mlbevo and these older dongles don't support these new cars fully. Your best bet is to get a genuine

andyhud007 Today, 02:12 PM Go to last post
    dentimarius

I have a cable 18.9 buyied from Total Car Diagnostics | OBD Scan Tools & Auto Repair Tools & Software . Until now I had a A6/2013 with vcds 14

dentimarius Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    tweetyblu

This is normal you have to use a newer interface.

tweetyblu Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

What vcds dongle do you have?

andyhud007 Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    dentimarius

Hi. I am using VCDS 18.9 to coding ability to lock the car with engine running and I can't access 46 module(central convenience). My car is a Q7 4M, 2016.

dentimarius Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    arman123

Audi VW 2.0 TDI Aluminium Inlet Manifold P2015 Error Flap Actuator Motor Repair Bracket

arman123 Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    aj4u

any help would be greatly appreciated ???

aj4u Today, 01:01 PM Go to last post
    Flip272

Re: Hi all

Its a black edition so comes with matrix headlights, black styling pack, piano black inlays etc, also has the tech pack so HUD etc, s-line seats, I like

Flip272 Today, 01:00 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -