Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Autobulbs

There is no available content written by Autobulbs
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

54A4Avant

Re: 2008 A6 Allroad - suspension dropped on one wheel and lights flashing

Generally the first step would be to park the car overnight with “jacking mode” switched on within the MMI screen. This disables the self-levelling function,

54A4Avant Today, 06:15 AM Go to last post
    MrWhisper

Is this mod possible...

So I have mocked up a rear light mod for B6 estate and wonder if anyone has done something like it or if it is even possible?
    It's the one part

MrWhisper Today, 12:33 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

"Scraping" noise from engine / gearbox / turbo?

Our 2003 AZV engine manual Touran is making a strange noise. The best way I can describe it is like a metal chaffing, or sliding nuts and bolts down

VAG-Abound Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Any reason not to fit a Melett turbo?

I went with the Melett in the end: Successful turbo change on 2.0 TDI BKD Touran

As in that thread, I'd say the extra bits would be VAG

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 10:53 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Aircon fault - VAG diag

What engine code is it? Replacing the G65 sensor was quite easy on our AZV (basically same as more common BKD): Replacing G65 air conditioning pressure

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    russell.hammond

Re: Steering rack replacement?

Thanks very much. I spoke to them and they sounded v professional. I decided to go with WPS in the end. Currently struggling to remove the famous 3rd

russell.hammond Yesterday, 10:15 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Successful turbo change on 2.0 TDI BKD Touran

I know I was grateful for others writing up their turbo changing experiences, so I'll return the favour.

This is for our 58 plate / 2009

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 09:43 PM Go to last post
    spottedhaggis

Re: 3.0 Tdi - Looking to purchase

Got my a6 last march, it has the rattle on startup but its not got worse than it s last year so i think its normal, but i did get the white smoke out

spottedhaggis Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    spottedhaggis

Re: A6 (C6) heater blowing hot - query re fixing this?

Had same issue on mine, i took the solenoids out and cleaned them to get rid of a ll the black marks and I've not had the issue since (about 9 months

spottedhaggis Yesterday, 09:33 PM Go to last post
    jr92897

2008 A6 Allroad - suspension dropped on one wheel and lights flashing

Hi, I've just bought a 2008 A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI Auto with around 190k.

A green suspension light (down arrow) came on and the car felt like

jr92897 Yesterday, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    t0nito

Re: Just installed RNS-510 no sound

Just a thought, maybe way off but here goes:

Could it be coded for line output? These radios have the option for speaker level or line

t0nito Yesterday, 07:53 PM Go to last post
    kiranpithwa

Re: Issues with stop start

Apologies for the late post - I was wondering if changing that part had resolved the issue or did Audi find something else to be the cause?

kiranpithwa Yesterday, 07:45 PM Go to last post
    nathanmac90

Dpf adaptation Middlesbrough

Can anyone do a adaptation on a new dpf sensor in Middlesbrough area?
    Thanks

nathanmac90 Yesterday, 07:29 PM Go to last post
    JonathanK

Re: Audi bitdi - what to look for.

Perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonathanK Yesterday, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    t0nito

Re: Steering Lock See Workshop and dealer problem

Hi I know this is an old thread but I think it is still relative to my problem, It seems the Passat B7 also suffers from this problem, I have a 2011 Passat

t0nito Yesterday, 07:15 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -