Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Autobulbs

There is no available content written by Autobulbs
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

AigarsH

Audi a6 c6 2007 2.7 tdi fuel sender location

Hello! Does anyone know where the fuel sender is located on audi a6 c6 2007 2.7 tdi? Thank you!

It's not under the rear seat i checked.

AigarsH Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Front driveshaft issue, confusing help

It is under the cover below the CD changer bracket, that has to come out.

Crasher Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    willdudeuk

Re: Help with Codes 17580/P1172, 17579/P1171

Thanks once again for this information....

Still going for the overlay harness at the moment....then will get ECU checked out....

willdudeuk Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

Re: Navigation Updates ( don't be fooled! )

My son has a 90 Tom-Tom came with free map updates for life!

My wife has a 2015 Tiguan again free map updates twice a year. ( just downloaded

mazerati Today, 04:23 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Navigation Updates ( don't be fooled! )

Exactly what he said.

andyhud007 Today, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    Acid@rain

Re: 225/50R17X8 ET35 on A6 C6???

Thnx for your answer guys. Now I am more confident that they will fit and not rub on the arch liner. I will order rims next week but since they're going

Acid@rain Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Premium diesel, shell vpower etc.

Mine seems to do best on Shell ordinair and strangely enough, Sainsbury's. Premium fuels appear to do nothing better.

Whippy53 Today, 03:07 PM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

Re: Premium diesel, shell vpower etc.

I have driven my car the exact same route daily for the last 4.5 years and in that time have tried all the additives/posh fuels/2so etc etc and the mpg

lynalldiscovery Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    snapzz3

2014 Bitdi diffuser

Hello friends.

I'm looking to get hold of an S6 style diffuser and exhaust tips for my A6 Bitdi. I'm having problems finding one because

snapzz3 Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    Devonian100cs

Re: Risk of pine needles entering engine....

I've got an old lace net curtain I could make into a long "sausage" roll laying it across the vent for 2 or 3 days when I don't need the car,

Devonian100cs Today, 01:34 PM Go to last post
    Scott K

Re: A6 C5 harsh ride

It's a long time ago but think it was around 350 delivered. I remember thinking it had cost me about 400 to change them as I needed to buy some tools.

Scott K Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    Scott K

Re: Risk of pine needles entering engine....

What about some kind of mesh attached underneath?

Scott K Today, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    Scott K

Going by the site below (this is the one I use to compare sizes) it looks fine.

http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Suspension

Scott K Today, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    Aleung2

Hi, i haven't had that size but I'm quite sure they would fit. Ive had 20x9 et42 with 255/30 tyres and they fit. Im currently on 20x9 et35 with 245/35

Aleung2 Today, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    Acid@rain

Think I asked the question in wrong place. Admin can delete this if it does not fit here and I will write the same thing on C6 forum. Sorry for my beginner

Acid@rain Today, 11:07 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -