Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• cactusgreen

There is no available content written by cactusgreen
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

bordonbert

A1 S Line blower resistor replacement. *** - (What the foam)?

Hi guys.

The son's girlfriend's A1 S Line (I believe it's around '15) has had the heater blower resistor go out on her. It shows the classic

bordonbert Today, 07:08 PM Go to last post
    zurichman

Re: Is anyone buying the C8?

This is a great thread with lots of valued opinions. I currently have a C7 ultra BE company car having previously had an A7 and an A6 allroad. Iíve looked

zurichman Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    suley

Re: Cold Start Failing - Brake + EPS Lights on

You might be right, had a call from the garage saying when trying to move the car in, they had a look and found when lifted the fuse box it seemed to

suley Today, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    amz

Re: Audi Connect Data Sim card not connecting

I took the A7 into the Audi dealership and they checked it over fully. The MMI module is working fine and all the settings are correctly configured too.

amz Today, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    JonathanK

Speed Cameras on MMI HIGH

Iíve got a Jan 2014 A6 with MMI High. Is there an easy way that I can get speed cameras on the system? Most of the POI databases only refer to the touchscreen

JonathanK Today, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    JonathanK

MyAudi Nav Link

I use the MyAudi app to send destinations to my sat nav. Since the updated app came out upon selecting the online destination the sat nav says Ďthe destination

JonathanK Today, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    AT.

Re: Coming to join the c8 forum

It's not so easy

I have no problem with a touchscreen in general, if I'm not forced to use it in a car, mostly during driving.

AT. Today, 06:19 PM Go to last post
    petie

Re: Anyone know what this is?

It's automatic climate control so electronic.

petie Today, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2007 audi a3 no dash lights and wont start

Did you completely remove it from the car, removing the SA front fuse rail and undoing the centre Torx bolt to raise it up and disconnect it from the

Crasher Today, 06:12 PM Go to last post
    phils2

Re: Cooling fan comes on once ignition is turned off?

Gonna have to derail this thread.
    It's getting waaaaay out of hand.

phils2 Today, 06:10 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

It is for a servo motor, which air con do you have, standard or electronic? Could you message me your cars reg or VIN?

Crasher Today, 05:59 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

This is the plug and its associated socket IF it is used that way and not plugged into something, I can't find it on the wiring diagram. Its name will

Crasher Today, 05:57 PM Go to last post
    AT.

No, the C8 was on the market far earlier.

I'm still looking for the improvements OF COURSE I know, that the chassis was

AT. Today, 05:53 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

And that is all anyone can do. Touch screens are here and until something happens are here to stay, I don't particularly like them but that's just me.

Whippy53 Today, 05:51 PM Go to last post
    tdw197

Re: Coming to join the c8 forum

Agree with all of that. I had the black edition C7, now have the S-Line C8. Only thing i do slightly miss is the full leather seats. Everything else is

tdw197 Today, 05:43 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -