Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Sam

There is no available content written by Sam
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

lyubohar

Re: Air quality sensor/automatic re-circulation

I know the reason - safety. You get your windows all misty and you crash.
    Anyway - my original question was could the Recirculation be activated

lyubohar Today, 01:55 PM Go to last post
    twinsen

Re: Air quality sensor/automatic re-circulation

No no - engaging the closed circulation can be done only manually - the air quality sensor does not work at all (despite it has coding for maximum sensitivity).

twinsen Today, 01:43 PM Go to last post
    monty9120

Re: Audi A5 stereo replacement

I got a refund is there any aux cables that actually work out there for a concert stereo

Sorted my subwoofer out and the sounds a lot better

monty9120 Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

Re: 2013 Allroad condensation in car

Thank you, will have a read now.

lynalldiscovery Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post
    kalniel

Key fob unlock button not working - not battery related

Hi all,

So my key fob has stopped unlocking my car (2015 A3 Sline).

Pressing the unlock button I can hear/feel the switch clicking,

kalniel Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    WxmDaggers

Re: Radio signal not very good - how to fix please

Have you tried just replacing the beesting aerial? Or does the mk6 have a fin style aerial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WxmDaggers Today, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Early C7s had an issue with the seals around the speakers in the front doors causing water to enter the car rather than be diverted out through the drain

johnsimcox Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

A/C drains removed and checked all clear, will have to wait and see how much more moisture the dehumidifier removes today.

lynalldiscovery Today, 12:33 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Subframe alignment help.

Yes, take it to an alignment centre. When we do this we fit new bolts but only apply the torque, not the angle and tell the alignment centre to do the

Crasher Today, 12:30 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Cheapest place to buy car battery ?

My son bought one of these 2 years ago for his diesel Eos, still going strong.
    New Genuine OEM Heavy Duty Car Battery - Type 096 100 78ah 4 YEAR

philipharmes Today, 11:34 AM Go to last post
    Elansear

If it’s just sat there for a while then the moist air will have found it’s way in, if you can on dryer days leave the windows open for a few

Elansear Today, 11:33 AM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

It could be, but I still think a whole litre is a lot of condensation, though to be fair my discovery is also suffering, but this is the first year in

lynalldiscovery Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    dean warren

My 2012 has had a lot of condensation in side the last few weeks, just the time of year for it I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using

dean warren Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

2013 Allroad condensation in car

Car is a 2013 A6 3.0 tdi model which is my good ladies car, shes been off last few weeks and bloody car had frozen on the inside!
    So bit of reading/searching

lynalldiscovery Today, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: manual transmission oil

Yes .

VW Gear Oil - G 052 171 (TL 521 71)

Gazwould Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -