Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• neil w

There is no available content written by neil w
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Whippy53

Re: Premium or normal

Try using Esso fuel, it works for my car, better than anything else.

Whippy53 Today, 12:25 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Golf TDi DPF limp mode

It sounds like the garage you used only has a generic code reader, there will almost certainly be multiple fault codes with the problem you have.

philipharmes Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    Rajsta

Re: Bilstein B12 Kit

Does anyone know if you still use the rubber spring seat part no# 4F0412109 with the Bilstein kit as they aren't included. Or is it simply spring onto

Rajsta Today, 12:05 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Polo 1.9 TDI won't crank

12.2v is rather low.
    What does the voltage change to when you try to start it?

Do the dash lights go out when you try to start it?

philipharmes Today, 12:01 PM Go to last post
    Fuzzydunlop

Golf TDi DPF limp mode

Hi all,

I've had the DPF light on my dash for the past week (I was meant to take it on the motorway to clear) but this morning the glow

Fuzzydunlop Today, 12:00 PM Go to last post
    den9112

Re: A3 cabriolet 1.6tdi 2011 window regulator

Thanks for the help, i havetaken the door card off and managed to find two torx bolts behind a grommet couldn't find any at the bottom although the spring

den9112 Today, 11:40 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2011 B7 2.0 TDI Passat Overcooling issue, Need advise.

1K0 121 113 A, not 1KO 121 113 A

Crasher Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Software madness continues

I wonder if this will work

Crasher Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    Yuri

Re: Audi a6 3.0tdi 272 vs a6 allroad 3.0 bitdi 320

Hi. Yep,thats is exactly what i done. The car is just very beat up for age and mileage.
    As for power,well it felt as if small turbo is not blowing

Yuri Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Software madness continues

I am not looking forward to the Golf 8 coming into the aftermarket, the car uses VAG's new SFD diagnostic protection software and they have posted a link

Crasher Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    razor77

Audi a6 3.0tdi 272 vs a6 allroad 3.0 bitdi 320

The emissions update certainly had an effect on my BiTDI. Itís now remapped again. Should be somewhere between 360-370.

Previously, before

razor77 Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    bluezie

Re: Audi a6 3.0tdi 272 vs a6 allroad 3.0 bitdi 320

That's a horrendous drop in power! Sounds like they couldn't 'fix' the emissions, with a slight tweak here and there, but have now ruined a good engine.

bluezie Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    robgr

Re: Camera-based traffic sign recognition

Interesting that the Audi version displays other road traffic signs, I haven't seen the Kufatec version showing anything other than speed limit signs

robgr Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Security Access greyed out.

Ross-Tech forum will probably give you faster advice.

VAG-Abound Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: New here

Hi and welcome

Do you mean one of the door release handles? What is is doing or not doing? What year, and how many doors? Soft top or

VAG-Abound Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -