Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• rfcrangers

There is no available content written by rfcrangers
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

rcaero

Re: MY2019 Changes

If you have any updates, please post! I just placed my order last week with a Kate Nov delivery. Dealer claims no changes at this time!

rcaero Today, 02:50 AM Go to last post
    erlingmid

use original fakra connections for new dab aerial on golf mkv

Since there is only dab reception in my country i was thinking of replacing the existing roof antenna with a dab one and use the pre-existing fakra cable

erlingmid Today, 02:37 AM Go to last post
    B600power

Re: 97 Polo 6N1 (AFH) Throttle body reference?

Hi, my understanding is that my chassis num being higher than 105 001 it would be later thats what confuses me... im sorry if im a hard head mate...

B600power Today, 12:30 AM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Air Suspension Question

Ouch at that price I hope it also comes with a set of purple neon lights for under the car and a couple of extra sub-woofers...

Seriously

wardienet Yesterday, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    Sullydog

Turbo problem P0234. how do I remove the turbo

Hi
    my sons car BKD 140 engine has been giving error code P0234 Turbo Overboost for a while
    reset with a scanner and it is ok for a few days.

Sullydog Yesterday, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    richowen

Heated mirrors voltage all the time even when no ignition

Hi there, Hoping someone might be able to help. I have a 2007 B6 Passat estate and one of the mirror glasses fell off the other day. As a result I removed

richowen Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    DieselMonster

Re: Electronic suspension control

It has electronic steering but it doesn't have electronic suspension as in adaptive suspension or air suspension.

DieselMonster Yesterday, 10:55 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Air con hot and cold at same time, via differnt vents??

A fault code read will show a faulty flap motor so start there.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: P0641 code and the flashing wiggly light

This can be a problem with the harness to the boost pressure/air temp sensor, AKA “thrust sensor” in VW speak and there is a sensor harness

Crasher Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Front Suspension CLICK or a CLONK

Now you need to replace the bolts if you value your health

Crasher Yesterday, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    Sullydog

Re: Front Suspension CLICK or a CLONK

I jacked up vehicle and slackened all bottom arm bushes, bottom strut bolts (both sides)
    also both drop links and anti roll bar mounts

Sullydog Yesterday, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    hippo

Air con hot and cold at same time, via differnt vents??

Hi,

a6 2.7 avant, '06.

The air con has developed a weird problem:

With it set to AC, ac light on, the central

hippo Yesterday, 10:22 PM Go to last post
    rowdy-999

Re: Air Con Problem

Sorry read that wrong. The larger one should be cold. The filter is called the orifice tube.

rowdy-999 Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: 2011 audi a6 2.0tdi s line light floaty steering

Iíve got 2009 sline,felt the same when bought it but now get use to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amo Zirins Yesterday, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    sbt

2011 audi a6 2.0tdi s line light floaty steering

Hi all I have only had the above car a week and all is well apart from the light floaty feeling to the steering . is this normal I hope not it makes me

sbt Yesterday, 08:41 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -