Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Eshrules

There is no available content written by Eshrules
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

peter goble

Driver seat belt replacement

My driver seat belt which should be cream coloured is really grubby, I have tried a couple of times to clean it without success has anyone else suffered

peter goble Today, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    maddogphysics

Re: Turbo removal....engine out or not?

hi, did you ever solve the problem of the pipes popping off?

I have had a new turbo cartridge fitted as the old one, the shaft between the

maddogphysics Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    GKR47

Re: First Service

As your car is 2 years old its probably due an inspection service which is the major one. As its presumably still under manufactures warranty it may be

GKR47 Today, 09:37 AM Go to last post
    DP24V

Re: Oil Change

Audi use an adjustable dipstick when the service cars like the B9, they set different stops on it and use the already fitted tube on the front on the

DP24V Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    mhurer

Re: A4 B9 - Creaking / Tapping noise from rear

With mine I found the problem was the rubber seals around the doors (and boot?), particularly the rear doors. Seems that when these are dry any movement

mhurer Today, 07:10 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: Issues Removing Anti-Shudder Valve to Replace EGR Valve

The EGR valve IS the unit that the pipe connects to and should have a motor at the opposite side to the EGR pipe which winds a disc in and out on a spindle

DMitch16 Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Purchasing extended warranty: is it worth it???

I think thatís roughly when I did mine 4 months ago. I paid £375.48 for comp, £250 excess and 10k miles. That was via the website.

srbsq7 Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Hello - New A6 2015Reg owner here saying hello!

Need more information on your current car, is it fitted with the tech pack option, or do you have the standard SD card navigation. What capabilities are

B5NUT Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    F1brett1

Re: Help please IAT issue cayc engine

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F1brett1 Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    vipergrm

I suppose it could be. It's just strange the guy from the dealer mentioned yesterday about an EGR delete whenever I said I was going to replace it. If

vipergrm Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Is it definitely missing the EGR 'piston'? Not wound back and stuck open inside?

DMitch16 Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    vipergrm

Exactly. I'm not expecting everything to be perfect of course but surely the least I can expect is a proper safety check. Apparently it passed MOT with

vipergrm Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Help please IAT issue cayc engine

From memory no, black would be ignition live BUT that is not concrete, I would need to check the book of words.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:38 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: ACC cruise control types

Would not the square radar element in the middle of the front lower bumper grille give it away in pictures? Or is this also used for something else too?

wardienet Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Sounds like it has not been looked after properly, bodged fixes to get by and possibly more things lying in wait for you. Just really annoys me that people

DMitch16 Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -