Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Eshrules

There is no available content written by Eshrules
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

wildbore

Re: No Valid Licence for Navigation - Message on Screen - Buy Updates on Tech Pack

So, after chasing Audi Customer Service for the best part of three weeks I finally got speaking to somebody who seemed to know what they were talking

wildbore Today, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    Jef trayfoot

Re: A6 Ultra fuel economy

I have a 3.2 a6 quattro and fuel economy is not great but so fun to drive. Swings and roundabouts

Jef trayfoot Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: A6 Ultra fuel economy

I would be off the comoplete opposite with regard to your conclusion. On both my C7 cars (non-Ultra and Ultra) I found the switch Economy mode made little

johnsimcox Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    Viclin

Passat b8 Original speakers and amplifier

Original speakers and amplifier Passat b8
    Hello.
    I own a Passat b8 wagon 2018 model, I'm thinking of change the sound system to the dynaudio

Viclin Today, 03:52 PM Go to last post
    Adam Sheppard

Gear selection not showing on dash

Hi Iím new to driving a Audi allroad c5 2005
    The gear selection on the dash board is all highlighted red. It comes and goes. All gears select ok

Adam Sheppard Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    Nicoll147

Re: Air Con Problem

Crasher please can you help us on this please

Nicoll147 Today, 12:30 PM Go to last post
    zit501

Towbar differences: Normal vs. Air suspension

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at fitting a towbar to my 2006 A6 Avant which has Air Suspension/Level Control.

I'm seeing on a number

zit501 Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 97 Polo 6N1 (AFH) Throttle body reference?

Your car was built on the 25th November 1996 so it is a 1997 model year car and a type 6N1 0P4. The throttle body you need is 036 133 064 C but this went

Crasher Today, 11:43 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Desperate for advice. Problems with automatic gear box

It does sound like the dual mass flywheel has failed but the gear lever sticking in park can be down to a faulty brake light switch.

Crasher Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: VAG CAN Pro any users out there

An old thread but it didnít seem sensible to start a new one. I received my cable last week directly from https://www.vcp-system.com and the service was

Crasher Today, 11:25 AM Go to last post
    Viclin

Original speakers and amplifier Passat b8

Hello.
    I own a Passat b8 wagon 2018 model, I'm thinking of change the sound system to the dynaudio system or change the speakers in the doors.

Viclin Today, 11:18 AM Go to last post
    palves

Desperate for advice. Problems with automatic gear box

Hi everyone,

Audi A6 2008 automatic gearbox (6 speeds).
    Yesterday the gear stick got locked in P and the lights on the panel were

palves Today, 11:17 AM Go to last post
    palves

Hello!

I need help and came across this forum. I had a look around and I was amazed with some with some of the discussions!!

My Audi A6 is with

palves Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    craig20102010

Re: Central locking - Child lock Malfunction on A6 Estate c7

i think iv found out whats wrong with mine. This video shows exactly what mines doing and why i can do what im doing with it.

craig20102010 Today, 10:52 AM Go to last post
    vwnewbie

Hello and Goodbye

Had a great vw Golf 2002 1.9 tdi for 3 months.

199k on clock.

Great ride.

Engine 'blew up' today after I fixed

vwnewbie Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -