Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• yorkshiregit

There is no available content written by yorkshiregit
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Gizmo WV

Re: Fitting Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can to VW 2.0L TDI Sport (2007 Facelift PD with DPF)

Hello Crasher

I have noted your comments, Thank You.

The thing with oil through the vacuum pipes, including Butterfly Valve,

Gizmo WV Today, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    abby1

Re: main beam headlights

will try them

abby1 Today, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    stefan7n

1.9 BLS Turbo Replacement

Please can someone advise the best approach to replacing the turbo and manifold assembly on an BLS 1.9 tdie A3 8P.

I have the Haynes manual.

stefan7n Today, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    far2tall

Re: Anyone running spacers?

Looks great ����

far2tall Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    89forever

Re: It starts here i suppose

i know the coating, and i know the full history of the car it being in the same ownership since it was new. It has just had a really, really bad paint

89forever Today, 07:56 PM Go to last post
    Persuader

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Persuader Today, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    hackman

Re: GTD 170 limp mode

Update:

Still no further along with this. Randomly going into limp mode. I have fitted new: in tank lift pump, fuel pressure sensor, fuel

hackman Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    far2tall

Any pics Persuader?

far2tall Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    far2tall

Yeah, you're probably right but it looks good!

far2tall Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The primer over the zinc coating should be a sort of chromate green, it’s a bit difficult to describe unless you have seen it.

See

Crasher Today, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Fitting Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can to VW 2.0L TDI Sport (2007 Facelift PD with DPF)

I am sorry but I can’t see any possible reason for you wanting to do this, if you have oil in the charge air system to any great extent then you

Crasher Today, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    89forever

No it's the genuine, original bonnet. Just been really badly painted previously, really badly.....

Same with the bumpers.

All

89forever Today, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

That bonnet shows it has been replaced which was probably due to rust under the front lip, something that would not have happened if VW had painted the

Crasher Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    Wills4000

Re: VCDS - Bridport, Dorset

Hi Andy,
    Are you still active on here? If you are I have recently retrofitted cruise control on my Audi A1 and I have lost my VCDS cable could you

Wills4000 Today, 06:41 PM Go to last post
    skyegtb

Re: 2.5 Allroad fuel tank range

75-80 to fill from empty. Average consumption from 6 speed manual I have seen over the last 8 years has been 34mpg, but on a long economical run it

skyegtb Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -