Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• RyanVolk

There is no available content written by RyanVolk
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: Heating Help

Line fill, factory fill, what they use by default at all the VAG factories.

Crasher Today, 11:42 AM Go to last post
    arman123

Re: Climate control flaps not working

Are all your flaps not working?

Its the motors that have gone common problem you can open them and clean but they will get stuck again.

arman123 Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    andyha2000

Air Con Panel Removal

Would anyone be able to shed some light on how to remove the A/C panel from the dash on my 2009 C6

I cant see any screws holding it in ?

andyha2000 Today, 11:18 AM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Possible Production Delays for A6?

The FT and a number of other outlets (404 Not Found! are reporting this morning that Audi has put 10000 staff on Furlough due to a shortage of Chips.

johnsimcox Today, 10:44 AM Go to last post
    GolfforSteve

Broken rear coil spring Golf Mk6 GT TDI

Just discovered the knocking from the rear. Broken coil spring. I want to replace myself but having looked on Youtube, ******* shows that not only do

GolfforSteve Today, 10:21 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Throttle body adaptation, Leon 2001 AKL 1.6 SR. Result correct?

I will only use the OE brand of sensor used on the engine, for the AKL that would be Bosch which is the usual make although there are a few models that

Crasher Today, 10:08 AM Go to last post
    ACK0

Re: Screen wont power off and audio stuck on telephone

Thanks guys-I ended up disconnecting the battery as was not aware of the reset technique.

Luckily the car came back ok.

Still

ACK0 Today, 10:07 AM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

If the globe on the top right of the infotainment screen is greyed out, then you're not connected. If it's bright, then you are.

However,

Handydave Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    seph234

Re: Any owners of Q7 e-tron here

Thanks for letting me know, il steer well clear of them.

I don't normally buy second hand cars from dealers, Im pretty good with mechanics

seph234 Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
    jb123

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

I got my mk8 in December 2020 and I'm experiencing similar problems to many of the users in this thread.

I've setup we connect as a primary

jb123 Today, 09:49 AM Go to last post
    M6TT F

Re: Keyless entry. And we connect remote locking

You can select the keyless to open the car on approach, itís in the settings in the car. You need to purchase the digital key to open via your phone though

M6TT F Today, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    bayhota

Re: VW Golf Mk 7 infotainment system issue

[QUOTE=bayhota;1124668]I have had the new system installed, managed to get one from Germany at a fraction of the price.
    But I have another question.

bayhota Today, 08:07 AM Go to last post
    Tony b6

Re: Climate control flaps not working

Hi, thanks for your help. Are you able to send me links to these feeds as I cannot seem to find the same problem i am having.

Thanks

Tony b6 Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    mikael

I hope you enjoy the car and don't need to use the warranty. However whatever you do, don't be tempted to by a warrantywise warranty in future. I had

mikael Yesterday, 10:51 PM Go to last post
    mikael

Thanks for your feedback Philip. Bizarrely enough, after a week of not getting the feature with the sat-nav working, it suddenly started working today

mikael Yesterday, 10:47 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -