Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• GwynThomas

There is no available content written by GwynThomas
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

nbedford

Re: What drive mode do you have?

Comfort for me

nbedford Today, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Battery change - DIY?

I may be wrong, but think it would need coding from other posts on this subject.

Elansear Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    john2107

Battery change - DIY?

The battery on my 2013 A6 3.0 BiTDi is now 7 years old and on a cold morning this week it sounded as if it was straining a little. Two questions to

john2107 Today, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    AlanP1978

Anybody got VAGCOM in Livingston/Edinburgh area

Hi Everyone, I have a VW Polo 1.6 tdi with the dreaded flashing glow plug light on the dash. Anybody near by that can code it to find out what the problem

AlanP1978 Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Which coolant pump?

Your car was built 09-12-16 and on 01-08-17 the water pump was replaced with a new version and again on 01-08-19 so this is an unreliable part which could

Crasher Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: DPF not regenning?

Why unfortunately, the recall screws them up.

Crasher Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    TheRenegade

Re: DPF not regenning?

I guess that's the best route to take. I'm trying to sort something out now. I'll report back what happens.

TheRenegade Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    adani24

Re: Start/Stop Fault

Cheers noscream
    yes that Auto elec is going to get repeat business from me.
    Still got same car - now that everything works i plan to run it

adani24 Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: Two years old next month and its first service...

Service at 1 year is esentially an oil change, 2nd service at 2 years is oil change plus inspection service. Your car is set to variable servicing and

johnsimcox Today, 03:25 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Replacing Inner Tie rods

Great to have someone like that to work with.

PlusGas is often better than WD40. Maybe some heat?

VAG-Abound Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    gav28uk

Re: Map Update

That is for sure and indeed what I did :-)

gav28uk Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    quattrodaddy

Actually I don't have CarPlay but it would be cheaper to activate it and use Waze then it will be to update the map...

quattrodaddy Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    hdhothar

Re: Replacing Inner Tie rods

I don't think that's the case I always use them for my car mots and they know I will do the work myself.
    I did manage to free one side with some

hdhothar Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    gav28uk

That's so nice of them! lol! If you have CarPlay available then just plug in your phone and use Waze :-)

gav28uk Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    quattrodaddy

Good news, Audi Epsom have come back to me saying that I can get the map update for 309.40..... I don't think so...

quattrodaddy Today, 12:05 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -