Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• carlp

There is no available content written by carlp
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: Oil pump...

You subscribe to a trade only parts system monthly or annually if you can afford it.

Crasher Today, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    vinpetrol

Re: 2014 golf 2.0 tdi fuel pump control module location?

I got it and for anyone else trying to do the same thing you need to feel above the module for a wee flap. Push it up with your fingers and then pull

vinpetrol Today, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    vinpetrol

2.0 tdi bluemotion 2014 radiator pack

Hi All

can anyone tell me will a rad pack from a Mk 7.5 2.0 GTD 170hp fit my 2.0 tdi mk7 150 HP

cheers

Vin

vinpetrol Today, 09:10 PM Go to last post
    danbrier

Re: Audi Q7 4M Remote Start Group Buy.

Hi, you just set everything as you want it before you leave the car - for me itís hot, blower on high, elec seats on full and heated steering wheel on.

danbrier Today, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    MrACM

Re: Took the plunge for Q7 2020

Failing that you can just VT the agreement once you have paid 50% of the finance and hand the car back (thats half the total cost of finance and not

MrACM Today, 08:35 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

Ok I have been down this road before but ... all road air damper replacement..

Ok after battling with the upper pinch bolt problem ... 13 hours of swearing then removing the complete hub and carrier and having it pressed out .. Well

mjpuds Today, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    hussnainh8

Re: oil leak golf mk6 1.4 tsi 2009

In the pictures I have posted if you look at the 3rd and 4th picture, you can see the black circle part i am talking about highlighted in blue circle

hussnainh8 Today, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    hussnainh8

Engine code is CAXA and right side from the front. Gearbox and battery on the right, next to the gear linkage cables and where the oil pressure sensor

hussnainh8 Today, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Hopefully someone will recognise the part (maybe you can post the engine code that may be on a black sticker on the passenger door pillar to help them?),

VAG-Abound Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Sharma1989

Re: DPF Light, Flashing Glow Plug Light & Engine Management Light on

i had a few of these come in to the workshop. Most of the time the DPF pressure sensor was faulty (common) but in this case a regen was required (tried

Sharma1989 Today, 07:34 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Touran: Tailgate won't open from remote, also rear wiper and spray won't work

Coinicidentally I had a similar problem with our Touran's boot last w/e and was going to post how I fixed it. May as well do that here .

VAG-Abound Today, 07:33 PM Go to last post
    Finless

Re: The Sky is Falling!

Ah. I see. My previous link is a 'trailer' and the explanatory video is 'pay per view'. I'll see if I can find a free version seeings as the reason I'm

Finless Today, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Finless

Re: The Sky is Falling!

Found this:-
    TRAILER - How to Remove Headlining - Audi A4 S4 RS4 - B6 B7 - Saloon/Sedan (Non Sunroof) - YouTube

Finless Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    A8_London

The difference was in the region of £250 per month, but for me there was no value in it, given that the only extra I was carrying was the HUD. And no

A8_London Today, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    A8_London

I think that is where the key is it: Fair usage. I have seen dealer measure thickness of Brake disks, pads, tyre tread, then wheel scuffs, and that will

A8_London Today, 06:11 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -