Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Mizmo

There is no available content written by Mizmo
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Novica

Re: MOT Advisory

By the way, on the net I found the prices for all bushes and set of bolts and nuts in amount of 150 euro cheaper then to buy complete arms ( links)

Novica Today, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    Novica

I have recently changed stabilizer links on my A6.

During changing of the links I saw some bushes start showing age.

So, I decide

Novica Today, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The original parts are usually TRW but Lemforder are very good.

Crasher Today, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    heyescroft

Re: How to test coolant sensor loom for 5v?

I would try going between -ve and each connector in turn and see what you get. You can’t do any harm if you try either way

heyescroft Today, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

How to test coolant sensor loom for 5v?

I'm bit confused with regard to checking for 5v at the loom connector end? With the connector unplugged and the ignition switched on, how do I check for

TdiBlacky140 Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    conkclo

Re: Excess Oil in lower intercooler boost pipe

ha well all is not as well as it first appeared, new reco turbo has shat itself, second turbo to do that bkd engine, garage replaced turbo, oil, filter

conkclo Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    lifemoveon

Re: Brake Pad replacement

Thanks everyone. Just want to ask has anyone used the aftermarket pads before and how do they compare? Cheers.

lifemoveon Today, 06:38 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: A6 gearbox contamination not picked up by Audi dealer service

That I have no idea. many years ago I had a gearbox which had coolant contamination. The fault was with the radiator and that was replaced and the system

B5NUT Today, 05:43 PM Go to last post
    amiram

Re: Allroad 2.5tdi Low Fuel Level Sensor (G210)

The ECU can tell the difference between disconnecting the G210 to the sign of a lack of fuel.

amiram Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    arreff77

Re: Error codes p0299 and p0113

Boost is stable at idle at 980mb actual and requested are the same, as soon as I move through the rev range the actual starts to drop away from the required.

arreff77 Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    AudiA3Lover78

Re: VAG-COM Leeds/York

Would you be able to set the head lights on my a3 to stay on when doors open and closed? Also set the side mirrors to close and open on unlock and finanlly

AudiA3Lover78 Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    Scott K

Re: Brake Pad replacement

Also bear in mind you need software to release the rear brakes for servicing. I would agree that doing it yourself is the best option but if you aren’t

Scott K Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    JimA6

Re: A6 gearbox contamination not picked up by Audi dealer service

Thank you. What is the max concentration of coolant contaminant in parts per million where the gearbox can still be repaired instead of replaced?

JimA6 Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Fit Lemforder if you want the part to last. It's most likely a lemforder part on the car and it's lasted 12 years.

B5NUT Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Diesel cooler replacement

No, just clamp off the flexible pipes going to the cooler

B5NUT Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -