Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• MrPig

There is no available content written by MrPig
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

UMEL

Re: 2010 Polo control switch

Thank you. I ordered a new sensor which has everything on it. Yes it's behind the glove box. A nice job for the weekend.

UMEL Today, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    Devonian100cs

Risk of pine needles entering engine....

I've a 2003 A4 petrol and need to prevent pine needles getting into the engine through the vents just below the wipers with say some material or a sheet

Devonian100cs Today, 07:31 PM Go to last post
    nbedford

Re: Navigation Updates ( don't be fooled! )

The dealer is right in that you can't just buy the SD card and install yourself. Actually, the contents of the SD card are freely available online (directly

nbedford Today, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    Jet2work

Re: blower fan

no rain today so bumper off A/C pressure sensor changed and all good again. bumper not easiest thing in the world to get off and at some point in the

Jet2work Today, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    DJ_Steve

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi 115 relay list

thanks, could you advise where you found that info from if its somewhere accessable

DJ_Steve Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    WxmDaggers

Re: Golf MK5 starts and shuts off instantly?

Sounds simple but have you tried resetting the immobiliser? MAF sensor could also be a possibility but strange that the cars not throwing out any OBD2

WxmDaggers Today, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    54A4Avant

Re: ZF 6HP19A tiptronic gearbox (A6 3.0 TDI Quattro)

Thanks for your advice Pitzury.

54A4Avant Today, 05:17 PM Go to last post
    hussnainh8

Golf MK5 starts and shuts off instantly?

Hi

Please if anyone can guide me im puzzled with this car. I have a golf mk5 1.9 2005 I bought as a trade car thinking I could fix it as

hussnainh8 Today, 05:16 PM Go to last post
    54A4Avant

Re: ZF 6HP19A tiptronic gearbox (A6 3.0 TDI Quattro)

I agree it sounds odd if trans fluid is reaching 105C, but don’t know enough about it to really comment. How much of the trans fluid reaches this

54A4Avant Today, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    jldiablo

Re: Navigation Updates ( don't be fooled! )

The updates did not expire and there is no such thing as unused free updates, a better way to describe the service would be that you can keep your map

jldiablo Today, 05:11 PM Go to last post
    arman123

Re: a4 b7 1.9tdi 115 relay list

arman123 Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    mvdg

Re: Oil level light on but oil level is fine (after recent oil change)

Thanks, am now waiting for further details on what previous owner had done. He said the oil pump for the 2.0 tdi was replaced for a 1.9 one to avoid catastrophic

mvdg Today, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    mospin1

Temp gauge issues

I've a new problem since getting the car on the road and that is the temp gauge does not work when the car is running but when the car is off and ignition

mospin1 Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    mospin1

Re: Front driveshaft issue, confusing help

I've asked if it does as the car was fully stripped when I was there so just waiting on him to get back to me

Alarm horn isn't on passenger

mospin1 Today, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    sharman

Re: Blower fan not working on Climatronic- Please help

Hi Crasher, I found a guy on the golfgti forum whom had the same issue with his MK5 and it was fuse #4 that kept blowing. It appears that the oil level

sharman Today, 04:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -