Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Mikeyb1803

There is no available content written by Mikeyb1803
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Doriano91

Re: How to get rusty front wings replaced by volkswagen

New to this and looking for a bit of advice. Have a 57 plate Golf GT sport diesel and noticed bubbling on the wings about a year and a half ago. Took

Doriano91 Yesterday, 11:44 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2008 BMN Specified Boost Erratic Reading

If you have access to VCDS you can produce a very simple graph in measuring blocks 011 where the boost delivery can be easily interpreted.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:46 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2009 Golf Mk5 SAFE warning on dash

She isn’t that fussy, after all she has been married to me for 28 years so she must be forgiving or nuts..

Crasher Yesterday, 10:38 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Golf Mk 5 1.6 FSI - service indicator

It varies according to car specification and how the dash has been set up, the way the data is displayed can be altered.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    ahin4114

Re: Tow hitch bike carrier

I have a Thule EasyFold XT3 which I use for both road and mountain bikes. Itís rock solid (will give you a hernia lifting it into the tow hitch) and holds

ahin4114 Yesterday, 10:23 PM Go to last post
    Jon44w

You think? Just wait to Mrs Crasher asks for the waterfall bath taps with led lights - red for warm water and blue for cold water!

Jon44w Yesterday, 10:22 PM Go to last post
    fronty

Tow hitch bike carrier

I'm looking at getting something like a Thule 9403 or 9503 (no idea what the difference is), but I've never used a tow hitch carrier before. How on earth

fronty Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Coolant Sensor Issues, VCDS code and fans running, BKD G62 + G83

Whatever the dash gauge says ignore it, the only way to know what is going on is to view the data from the dash and engine ECU’s. I have seen the

Crasher Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

There are no other options other than spending daft amounts of time and money trying to analyse the problem to probably only come to the same conclusion.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    Rogerbluehat

Re: 2012 A6 Intermittent start

Ok will do.. Iíll ring Audi in the morning.

Rogerbluehat Yesterday, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Buy a genuine one.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    Rogerbluehat

Thanks very much Crasher!

Been under the bonnet and have the 645 relay a tap and heard various positive sounding noises coming from around

Rogerbluehat Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    Jon44w

Re: Coolant Sensor Issues, VCDS code and fans running, BKD G62 + G83

I changed a g62 last week on an Audi A4 because it put the engine light on and was giving an erratic temperature reading on the dash and all is good now.

Jon44w Yesterday, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    klitoni

Front spoiler (photo)

Hello, can somebody of you guys tell me what front spoiler and bumper is that ?
    Im more interested on the lower part than the bumper itself

klitoni Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    Jon44w

The local dealership is charging £230 all in for key and coding so pretty much the same as your breakdown crasher. The only thing that worries me if that

Jon44w Yesterday, 09:06 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -