Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• LDVincenzo

There is no available content written by LDVincenzo
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Blaste37

W polo 9n3. Main door locks and unlocks all doors. Passenger only does passenger. Passenger window not operating

Okay so my main door locks and unlocks all doors but the key in my passenger door only locks an unlocks that one door and even so it doesnt make the central

Blaste37 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    Itsrainman

Sulphur smell coming from vents

Hello, I have recently purchased an A6 Avant 2014 pre face lift. It has the 2.0tdi engine with the auto gearbox. Full service history. Milage is currently

Itsrainman Today, 12:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Beetle 1.6SR rough idle and power loss

It is a cool way of showing long full code reads without it taking up huge amounts of thread space, I noticed it on the Ross Tech forum and then noticed

Crasher Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    Lamby25

Controller, 1c0 907 379m
    Component, ESP front mk60 0102
    Coding, 0011266
    Shop #. WSC 00066
    1 fault found.
    01314 - engine

Lamby25 Today, 08:46 AM Go to last post
    F1brett1

Re: Help please IAT issue cayc engine

Thanks to @Crasher Iíve found the fault and now been repaired thank you again crasher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F1brett1 Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    Johnnyb82

Re: BRE Engine, sticking turbo vanes - Where to apply Mr Muscle?

Good morning...i have the same engine (Bre) and i want to do the same procedure..how did you get access to the hot side of turbo? i unbolted the egr cooler

Johnnyb82 Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Can you post a full car scan using the # function above

Crasher Yesterday, 10:22 PM Go to last post
    type4matt

Transporter T4 2.5 TDI Replacement cylinder head

Iím considering changing my cylinder head due to a rattle from some new tappets Iíve had fitted. Rather than shell out 1200 quid on a cam and followers

type4matt Yesterday, 08:18 PM Go to last post
    DervyP

Audi A3 8P1 Spark Plugs

Hi all,

Just looking for some advice on the correct sparks to be using.

The Haynes Manual suggests NGK plugs, model number

DervyP Yesterday, 06:59 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Got one! bitdi related!

Nice motah! ��

Whippy53 Yesterday, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    3narf

Re: ABS wheel sensor / ESP question

OK, I borrowed a reader and it's:

ESP- sensor unit
    (G419)

Says something about possible wiring between brake

3narf Yesterday, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    OVI82

Re: Got one! bitdi related!

Nice looking car.Allways thought that avants look the best especially as an allroad.Enjoy!

OVI82 Yesterday, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    OVI82

Re: BITDI Reliability??

Ouch...that is now running into silly money.Is there no way you can just give the dealer the car back?It’s way to many issues in such a short period

OVI82 Yesterday, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    swwalker

Re: 3.0 TDI - vibrations and loud knocking after all injectors replaced

Sounds like it's sucking in air?

swwalker Yesterday, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    nevbadger99

Re: Bluetooth asking for password

Sorted thanks :-)

nevbadger99 Yesterday, 01:15 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -