Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• AndyN01

There is no available content written by AndyN01
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

OVan

Re: Fuel Pump Regulator Replacement - Car Wont Start After

Hi. Did you found a solution? I have the same trouble. If you changed this valve, engine trouble was fixed? Thanks

OVan Today, 11:54 AM Go to last post
    chris.d

Re: engine stops a6 c7 allroad

its strange that i asked the audi service manager in my local vag garage if it was normal and if he could code it out while he was in the computer codeing

chris.d Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Johnny31

Re: engine stops a6 c7 allroad

It is perfectly normal and your car should do it every time (except when you start it and not move).
    You can code it out if you don't want it.

Johnny31 Today, 11:36 AM Go to last post
    chris.d

engine stops a6 c7 allroad

guys i have an issue with my engine stopping about 9 times out of 10 when i open drivers door,gears in park and handbrake on even if start stop is disabled

chris.d Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    NickParks

Re: Wireless carplay

Look forward to hearing about it, if all works well I'll get one on order as they have 20% off at the moment..

NickParks Today, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    chris.d

Re: a6 c7 avant rear washer

cheers it gives me somewhere to start now ..just waiting for weather to warm a bit and i can have a look at pump etc and move on from there trying to

chris.d Today, 10:02 AM Go to last post
    bigbeefy1978

Re: Immobiliser help please (Durham area)

Yeah I thought I might thatís why I posted in here to see if anyone was around that could help but not had much luck yet

bigbeefy1978 Today, 05:55 AM Go to last post
    Thorpey

Re: 190 bhp turbo query

It will rule out limited boost for first gear if the traction control is turned off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorpey Yesterday, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    aliS

Caddy 2012 1.6tdi - Wonts Start (Dash, ignition, and some other things all dead)

Evening All,

I have a 2012 caddy that is dead to the world. With no prior warning and after sittign for 5 days I went to start it in the

aliS Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    user name

Re: 190 bhp turbo query

ok , i will try that, but im curious as to why it might make a difference..

user name Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Undertray

It'll have the part code moulded on to it as well so you can get same as a replacement.

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 11:19 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Passat B6 estate boot lock issue

It's one of the electrical realease types I'm assuming. Do you hear or feel any signs of life when triggering release from VCDS? Bit of a twitch?

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    MikeBz

Re: B9 wirless Apple Carplay

I did a 4.25 hour journey today using Google Maps over wireless CarPlay for navigation. Phone (iPhone 8 Plus) started at 100% battery, showing 68% at

MikeBz Yesterday, 11:03 PM Go to last post
    dildarya

Thanks for your reply
    It doesn't open even with boot open but mechanism locked by hand

dildarya Yesterday, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Coild it habe been jammed shut or run into, and distorted al8gnment a bit? If you open the boot then use a solid bar like acrewdriver shaft to mimic the

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 10:31 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -