• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• blueb4sunrise1

There is no available content written by blueb4sunrise1
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

erWin - recommended documents to download for 53plate 8E B6 A4 avant 1.9tdi AVF

Had never heard of erWin until today after bumbling into it whilst using VCDS (followed the links to "Repair Manual")

I've registered

ianlovatt Today, 10:54 PM Go to last post

00710 - Defroster Flap Positioning Motor

1) Will the motor attempt to be driven when you run the "Potentiometer & Flap Alignment" option the 08 HVAC section in VCDS the motor regardless

ianlovatt Today, 10:40 PM Go to last post

Re: New member

Looks fantastic. Congratulations!

Rossmc444 Today, 10:34 PM Go to last post

Re: Balance shaft/timing job

Instead of removing the whole balance shaft, can you not remove half of it with the bolts that have no torque specs? Okay, I understand but it'll make

DieselMonster Today, 09:58 PM Go to last post

Re: New S-Line! Questions re shipping and the car.

Thanks for the replies re the audio, I doubt if I will notice much but will, I am sure be an improvement on the normal audio in my current Yeti!

Tomo1971 Today, 09:44 PM Go to last post

Damn thatís nice [emoji1360]

Nemo78 Today, 09:33 PM Go to last post

been a long day so only managed some crappy photos - here is one - car is superb

Scottishjock Today, 09:19 PM Go to last post

Re: Oil change interval

the inspection service is an oil change but with additional time to 'inspect' other areas of the car. if you look on the audi website it is very misleading

Scottishjock Today, 08:51 PM Go to last post

Re: Oil change interval

your mileage should define the service interval. Audi recommend at 10k or under a year, or multi short trips or heavy use ie towing, you should be on

Scottishjock Today, 08:46 PM Go to last post

Re: Balance shaft/timing job

Bolts (12 or 13 of them iirc) holding the two halves of the BS unit together have no published torque. Those 8 bolts (2 x M7 and 6 x M8 bolts - 2 lengths

DMitch16 Today, 08:38 PM Go to last post

Re: Any TSB for Vibration/wobble issues at speed 75+

Definitely wasn't me who put that crap on. I never scrimp on tyre. I just didn't want to swap them over to new ones whilst I decide if I'm handing the

gdallas Today, 08:32 PM Go to last post

Re: Vagcom/VCDS User Locations

This is not a discussion thread - we post our location and offer our help. It's up to those who need help to look up their nearby VCDS helper and contact

DMitch16 Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post

Re: Any TSB for Vibration/wobble issues at speed 75+

Hi. Get rid of the used one. You really should have the same wear across the axle and pattern. To be spot on, all the same on all 4 corners. Was it

Elansear Today, 08:22 PM Go to last post

Re: VAG com Available In Derby area

Thanks for replying. I have checked my pm, but not sure I can reply as not made 15 posts

peterm123 Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post

Re: Does your diesel audis exhaust gas smell strange :)

could be it is doing a regeneration of the DPF which does create a burning smell

johnsimcox Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- - -