Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• ShaunPainter84

There is no available content written by ShaunPainter84
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Pete80

Brum noob

Purchased a passat r line yesterday, looking forward to giving it a good detail and learning some stuff about, hopefully collect it Friday.......

Pete80 Today, 12:35 PM Go to last post
    morski

Re: Water leak from bonnet release handle

There is a rubber grommet around the bonnet cable as it enters through the firewall. could be dislodged. Remove the scuttle panel and check down the side

morski Today, 11:59 AM Go to last post
    RhysoTDI

Water leak from bonnet release handle

I have been trying to trace the source of a water leak for ages and then the other day I noticed water running down from the bonnet release handle

RhysoTDI Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    RhysoTDI

Re: Injector seals

You should be able to get the seals separtely from the injector

i had all the injector seals replaced back earlier this year without having

RhysoTDI Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    Buzzoff

Re: Binding off side rear brake

Update:

After double checking everything (making sure piston was retracting correctly), all looked good working order.
    I re-fitted

Buzzoff Today, 09:31 AM Go to last post
    bebetositu

Re: P0101 MAF range performance

The ECU remapping guy came yesterday morning, he updated the ECU and cleared the code off the ECU, he said all the parts working fine in the car, just

bebetositu Today, 09:00 AM Go to last post
    S5AudiS5

MMI 2g high screen: white or flickering

Hello,

That is how my Audi said 'Hello' to me today

The radio works (at least sound)...

Is it a screen or

S5AudiS5 Today, 08:46 AM Go to last post
    ScottyUK

Re: Tyre pressure monitoring

Yep - that's why many have enabled it for free just by changing a code with VCDS on the ABS control module.

ScottyUK Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Start up noise

Starter motor ?

Gazwould Today, 07:21 AM Go to last post
    zit501

Re: 2005 3.0tdi Qu C6 tip

Ok, great. In that case they probably sent you the correct parts.

There most certainly are 4 sleeves in there. The circlips and springs hold

zit501 Today, 06:08 AM Go to last post
    morgz84

Re: Oil leak from rear of head

That makes sense, rather than risking a panic if the printer has problems, and save on paper.

I have possibly found the source of

morgz84 Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: Tyre pressure monitoring

Guys this is my line of work, you'll find that what you have isn't really TPMS it's a software add on which uses the ABS ring to check every tyre revolves

JimA4B6 Yesterday, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    Skezza

Re: P0421 Catalyst 1 Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

But was it a proper blast or were you pottering at 50mph on the m6? Honestly, it does make a difference.

Skezza Yesterday, 10:46 PM Go to last post
    mishu67ro

Re: A4 Cabriolet Key Programming Issues - Immo Part of cluster or separate?

Send me some photo . For an cluster RB4 (ex: https://www.ebay.it/itm/Audi-A4-B6-01-05-2-5-Tdi-Speedometer-Dash-Clock-8E0920950J/233016815332?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.S EED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3De77bf b5b09b3457ca53dbe85ba0b673b%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D 1%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D263572051653%26itm%3D233016815 332&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pagec i%3Aaca5de78-023e-11e9-8de2-74dbd180d2bb%7Cparentrq%3Abdf7a1931670a99b1d172ca9 fffd5345%7Ciid%3A1

mishu67ro Yesterday, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    A4B6Cab

Re: P0421 Catalyst 1 Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

Hey Skezza

Ironically, it only came on after a 3 hour blast (which it never gets, she only does 10 miles a day, 5 miles each way to wrk and

A4B6Cab Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -