Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Mark90

There is no available content written by Mark90
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 4 motion manual gearbox oil change? AVF engine 2004

It would be a good idea, the 01E box is a contemporary Audi quattro design and very easy to drain, sligly awkward to fill and level set. You need to drain

Crasher Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    Renars

Re: Goosed steering rack??

Sure, suspension is wear and tear item, bad roads will break it quicker.
    Anyway steering rack could start leaking just of its age as car is 2006.

Renars Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    The Law

Goosed steering rack??

Just a thought but ive recently move house (a year ago) and there’s sone very rough country lanes with massive craterous potholes, and many many horrible

The Law Today, 11:30 AM Go to last post
    bigjazzie

Re: Fog light grill insert

i have found out the part no is 4F0807245A

bigjazzie Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    Renars

Re: Low Battery

Check if alternator charges it properly. If car has electric heater in heater matrix, when below 6 degrees alternator give's 15+ volts, but I don't know

Renars Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: Fog light grill insert

Ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amo Zirins Today, 11:27 AM Go to last post
    Renars

Re: 2.0 GT TDi 170 DPF replaced - Rattling and exhaust gas issues

Maybe new DPF or exhaust touching body of car somewhere. Need to lift up and check it.
    I suppose new DPF could smell when its hot for a while since

Renars Today, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    The Law

Goosed steering rack??

So yesterday i started to hear an odd whining noise which first started when i turned the steering wheel to fully lock whilst manoeuvring.
    Within

The Law Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    bigjazzie

Fog light grill insert

Hi All,

just gone out to the car and some $%*@ has stolen the front fog light grill insert, can anyone advise wheres the best place

bigjazzie Today, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    Super_fish

Re: Low Battery

It may charge up but it does sound like it's on its way out. Prob best to just replace it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Super_fish Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    ChuckMountain

Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working

I have never had a problem with the car retrieving the list of destinations from the online Destination option. Well I say occasionally the service would

ChuckMountain Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    bigjazzie

Low Battery

Hi All,

Sorry if this has been posted before, but got this morning to go work and started the car to see that the battery light had come

bigjazzie Today, 10:26 AM Go to last post
    seally13

2.0 GT TDi 170 DPF replaced - Rattling and exhaust gas issues

I've recently had to succumb to putting my Mk5 Golf in the garage to have the DPF replaced (140k on the clock now). It'd been going in on and off for

seally13 Today, 09:37 AM Go to last post
    AT.

Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working

So, today I tried the Audi Connect again, and found the following:

- you have to remove your car from the menu,
    - you have to add your

AT. Today, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A4 3.0TDI 204ps white smoke

White smoke at idle is a good sign of injector failure on a V6 CRTDI

Crasher Today, 09:01 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -