Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Joey07

There is no available content written by Joey07
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

TheRenton

VCDS near Guiseley, Leeds

Having a limp mode issue on my VW Touran 1.9 TDI 105PD. I've checked and clean MAF and MAP. Air filter and air intake hoses.
    Not getting a MIL but

TheRenton Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Re: Smart phone interface

Yes agreed itís annoying that ASI doesnít work over BT/WiFi.

I hardly use ASI now if Iím honest but more so because I have work and personal

Nemo78 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    ragebe

Could be Nemo. I'm a tad disappointed that it requires USB, given the phone is connected via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

Sent from my SM-G965F

ragebe Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Maybe misinterpreting this - but is this due to wireless charging and USB charging or something and a safety shut off by phone in USB connectivity?

Nemo78 Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    warp_speed

Re: Retro fitting Rear View Camera 2017 Sportback

Hi, if its anything like the previous model of A5 and other models that can have a rear camera, there is a seperate camera control module which the camera

warp_speed Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Yeah same here mate.

andyhud007 Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    ragebe

ASI is working okay, albeit Android Auto doesn't offer much but it has to be via USB.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ragebe Yesterday, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018

I think it's a security thing yeah. Engine running + keys nearby.... Make your own mind up.

andyhud007 Yesterday, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

What???? Surely not?

But ASI working OK?

andyhud007 Yesterday, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018

Probably a good security feature! I donít mind this behaviour.

srbsq7 Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    ragebe

Now fitted. Shame it only works via USB, as having the phone in the charging box AND connecting a USB cable, doesn't work for the S9+

Sent

ragebe Yesterday, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    niedzial1983

Re: Sorry - Yet Another Injector Thread - 3.0 V6 TDI

Asb had improved injectors comparing to bmk engine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

niedzial1983 Yesterday, 08:07 PM Go to last post
    audioilleak

Re: Audi A3 TDi oil leak

Front crank seal changed today so has hopefully solved the issue.

Part number 04L103151

My mechanic charged me £80 for part

audioilleak Yesterday, 08:03 PM Go to last post
    kevin b

Seat Leon 1.4 tsi fault code p000A

I have a 2010 Leon 1.4 tsi with fault code p000A camshaft positioner (bank 1 intake ) slow response. Runs rough on idle but drives ok when revs pick up.

kevin b Yesterday, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2005 A6 C6 3.0Tdi De-cat

I bought a 2008 A6 2L slime TDI with a broken CVT a few years ago and that was EU4+DPF which at the time was the first one of those I had seen.

Crasher Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -