Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Jules88

There is no available content written by Jules88
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Gazwould

Re: new Phaeton owner

Pics .

Gazwould Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    dave21184

Hi everyone

Hello to all.

New to here so thought I would introduce myself. I used to be a member of the VR6 forum and was quite the car enthusiast up

dave21184 Today, 05:40 AM Go to last post
    dave21184

different intake manifold code P2006 intake manifold runner control stuck bank 1

I have a 2014 Q7 245ps and the engine management light has come on. After reading the code and a bit of fault finding I have a question.

dave21184 Today, 04:59 AM Go to last post
    shahid1973

Thinking of buying VW Passat 130 high line

As the title says I have been offered a 53 plate Passat 130 highlife for £2500. It has done 64000 miles fish and one lady owner. Cambelt and water pump

shahid1973 Today, 01:09 AM Go to last post
    onikiri

Re: 2003 golf mk4 1.6 no spark ,ecu problem or coils or?? (there is a confusing story to it) help please

Hi first thank you for the reply but the ecu guy said there was a blown main chip and the ecu could not be repaired so they sent me a second ecu which

onikiri Yesterday, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: B6 2.0TDi1 140 Rear Shock Recommendation?

There is no nut, it is an M14x1.5 thread directly into the hub carrier but it is at an off square angle both horizontally and vertically and not square

Crasher Yesterday, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2003 golf mk4 1.6 no spark ,ecu problem or coils or?? (there is a confusing story to it) help please

You have been shafted by yet another ECU testing company, these people take advantage of the lack of understanding and the mistrust we have for “black

Crasher Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: 2009 VWPassat b6 tdi boost pressure sensor fault help please

Testing the actuator diaphragm - locate the vacuum port of the actuator, remove the hose and connect a hand vacuum pump. With the relief valve closed

DMitch16 Yesterday, 09:45 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: B6 2.0TDi1 140 Rear Shock Recommendation?

I have a DeWalt DCF899N so no bolt / nut is usually a problem. A 3 foot bar is my other weapon of choice. Dowse the nut and bolt with WD40 and leave to

DMitch16 Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: fuel filter change

Start the engine
    Press the CAR button to get to the service menu
    From there use the bottom left button on the MMI Controller to CAR SYSTEMS

Amo Zirins Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: What's a good, safe remap for a 2008 1.8T S-line TFSI 158bhp?

Don't map the car with a shudder, you could already be stressing something at stock. Solve all your issues before any tuning. I would have full confidence

JimA4B6 Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    nike32

Re: Bought A6 2.4, introduction

And some random, like the Audi red interior lights.

I have now at the moment, BMW E38 asti My hobby car and Discovery 3 as my daily car.

nike32 Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    nike32

Polished up the front driver's side headlight.
    Passenger side was changed at some point.

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A5010 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

nike32 Yesterday, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    nike32

Brakes done at the front, rears would also be done, but I got wrong discs, right ones are coming.

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A5010 laitteesta

nike32 Yesterday, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    nike32

Cleaned all seats, from all the 15 years of dirt on them, water was crazy black..

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A5010 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

nike32 Yesterday, 07:17 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -