Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Cgrainger123

There is no available content written by Cgrainger123
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

ruggedscot

Re: Accidentally pressing key button

Well I went on holiday came back and my passenger window was down..... a week. luckily it didn't rain much.

ruggedscot Today, 08:39 PM Go to last post
    Sh0gun

Re: Just got my R line estate

Yeah it sucks but I'm looking at stuff like this..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F253273863267

Sh0gun Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    Jackblack

Re: DPF issue even after EGR Valve/Cooler replacement - Return Car or Further Fix? please help!!

Been here a long time ago. DPF had to be replaced by Audi to fix. Alternative is to remove and do DPF delete.

Jackblack Today, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Jackblack

BITDI 0-62.1mph 3.04 secs

Say no more.

AUDI A6 3.0BiTDi 10.45s @ 1/4 mile DRAGRACE - YouTube

3.04 secs - 0-62.1 mph

Jackblack Today, 07:05 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

HID and LED definitely out then .

Gazwould Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    projectaudi8L

replacing the standard stereo.

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been covered but at this point im pulling my hair out .
    so i have just bought a a3 Quattro

projectaudi8L Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A6 jacking point - pinch weld damaged

The seam is spot welded and it is a three layer double box section assembly of inner sill, reinforcement diaphragm and outer sill PLUS jacking point area

Crasher Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 97 Polo 16v (AFH) ECU reference?

Yes it is 6 degrees BTDC at 1100>1500 rpm. The manual only shows how to do it with an inductive timing unit but if you can see a zero mark on the flywheel

Crasher Today, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: A6 jacking point - pinch weld damaged

The c7 doesnít/shouldnít use a pinch weld jacking point. As crashed pointed out with his jack pad thing thereís an indentation along the sill where you

A6S Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Not_Anumber

Re: Heater working one side only

I have got somewhere though not fully finished as yet. I asked the same question on the late A6 forum and was surprised to learn that on this generation,

Not_Anumber Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    UMEL

Most, if not all, bulb sites you put the reg in and then tell it halogen or Xenon and it tells you all the bulbs fitted.

UMEL Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    Blacklablover

Re: Newbie Questions

Er I think your description of dirty is different to mine! You can still see reflections in those photos
    Good to know the car still looks nice

Blacklablover Today, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    Sh0gun

Reflectors

Sh0gun Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Newbie Questions

Iím the same Nemo! I havenít washed mine since July (aside from occasional wet wipe to remove bird crap!). How standards have slipped!

srbsq7 Today, 11:39 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

What a shame , but it happens .

Are the dipped beam reflectors or projectors ?

Gazwould Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -