Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• chrissimms222

There is no available content written by chrissimms222
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

bobbyp

Re: Newbie Questions

nice one, mine look identical to this but with the Black style pack. Daytona Grey is a really nice colour

bobbyp Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: Stop/Start When Towing

Disable it all the time if you love your engine! I've recently acquired a car with stop start and I now habitually press the 'A' button before driving

Rob69 Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    pmendicott

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016

Guys - does anybody's Q7 apply the parking brake on selecting Park on the transmission? Mine disables hill hold on pressing park - having come from the

pmendicott Today, 01:33 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

Re: My New Car

Just enabled lap timer. Love to boost gauge. Not had a proper chance to test it yet. Im guessing the green/red bar (looks like itís a shift light) comes

Bishop187 Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    Steve8274

Re: Replacing Head Up Display

hi
    i am new to the forum after joining for this exact repair. I have searched the site for a7 forum so i could find the company but I am unable

Steve8274 Today, 12:43 PM Go to last post
    Andymcdonald

Personally I have rear camera and it works fine, I find that I tend to park away from cars anyhow? And before long you get used to the size

Andymcdonald Today, 12:41 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: M16 drive shaft bolt tightness

I had the same problem. It's probably due to different specs/manufacture of bolts from different sources. I used the longest breaker bar I had, a piece

FrenchAudi Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    Blacklablover

Nero that is very helpful. Good to know about small car parks ��. I might just bite the bullet and get the parking pack for the camera.

Blacklablover Today, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Its turned off while towing due to the extra load on the electrics and also because a caravan fridge and charging circuit don't play nice with Start/Stop,

KevTrem Today, 10:53 AM Go to last post
    davmal735

Only a theory, but perhaps to prevent the engine stopping immediately after towing when the turbo is at its highest temperature.

It would

davmal735 Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    Kram67

VCDS Won't Save Changes to Value.

Hi,

I have installed an AMI cable to my 2010 A6 3G MMI system, and I need to get into the green screen to activate it. Unfortunately the

Kram67 Today, 10:18 AM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Navarra is a great colour and whilst Iíve not seen on a Q7 have also seen on Q5.

Some of the guys here have the all wheel steering - I havenít

Nemo78 Today, 09:59 AM Go to last post
    Tallman96

Mechatronics Failure after ATF change

My 2012 Audi A6 C7 underwent the Audi Dealer ATF replacement at the specified 76,000 mile mark. 943 miles later the car failed to start with

Tallman96 Today, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Switch it off permanently !

Gazwould Today, 09:01 AM Go to last post
    nykhelos

Re: myAudi

Hi, you have to download the agreement and sign and then get it to your dealer and he will enable the connect services for your car

nykhelos Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -